- Sports Handle, 4.12.21 – A Peek At Key Details Of Maryland Sports Betting Bill Set For Final Vote
- Maryland lawmakers on Saturday came to an agreement that paves the way for the framework for legal sports betting to be approved on Monday, the final day the General Assembly is in session, according to Maryland Matters.
- Baltimore Sun, 4.12. 21 – Maryland lawmakers enter last day of session facing final steps on sports betting, votes on dozens of other bills
- Maryland lawmakers find themselves in an unusual position as they enter the final hours of their annual session Monday, having resolved most of the high-priority issues before them, ranging from policing reform to pandemic financial aid.
- Legal Sports Report, 4.9.21 – CAN MAINE SPORTS BETTING LEGISLATION REBOUND FROM BIZARRE VETO?
- Sports betting is back on the agenda in Maine. Sen. Louis Luchini filed SB 1352 with the ME Senate this week.
- Legal Sports Report, 4.9.21 – LAST HURRAH FOR ILLINOIS SPORTS BETTING MARKET BEFORE IN-PERSON RULE RETURNS
- Illinois sports betting continued its rise in February, recording more bets than Pennsylvania for the first time. Now the question becomes whether its sudden return to in-person signup will stunt that growth.
- SBC Americas, 4.12.21 – Illinois sportsbooks experience month-on-month decline in February
- Illinois sportsbooks fell in line with the national trend during February, posting a month-on-month decline in betting volume for the first time since launching last July. But the state still managed to narrowly edge ahead of Pennsylvania to place third among US states for the month.
- Legal Sports Report, 4.9.21 – HOW CLOSELY WILL MOBILE NY SPORTS BETTING RFP FOLLOW NEW HAMPSHIRE?
- Mobile NY sports betting is a signature away from being legal even though no one can accurately explain what exactly it will look like.
- SBC Americas, 4.9.21 – Wyoming passes sports wagering into law with hopes for September launch
- Wyoming has emerged as the second US state in 2021 to introduce legal sports betting, with the signing into law this week of House Bill 0133 by Governor Mark Gordon.
- iGB North America, 4.9.21 – Bill seeks to create Florida Gaming Control Commission
- A bill to create a Gaming Control Commission in Florida has been introduced in the Florida State Senate.