iDEA Growth Member News:
- Market Screener, 4.14.22: Paysafe : Income Access wins ‘Best Tech for Affiliates’ 2022 iGB Affiliate Award
- Income Access platform recognized as the leading software solution for global iGaming affiliate marketers at industry awards in London
- Sports Handle, 4.13.22: Kentucky Sports Betting Bill Shifts Committees, Has One Day To Pass Senate
- HB 606 moved to a ‘more favorable committee’ that could result in floor vote Thursday
- WLKY, 4.13.22: Sports betting bill has still has ‘long-shot chance’ in Kentucky, senator says
- What are the odds sports betting will become legal in Kentucky with just two days left in the session?
- Play CA, 4.13.22: California Legislature Won’t Pursue Sports Betting Referendum
- Don’t expect the California legislature to involve itself in sports betting efforts this year.
- Play Indiana, 4.13.22: Holcomb Appoints Milt Thompson As Chairman Of Indiana Gaming Commission
- The Indiana Gaming Commission has a new member. Gov. Holcomb just appointed Milt Thompson as the new chairman of the commission.
- Play Indiana, 4.13.22: Former State Senator Admits To Role In Indiana Casino Scandal
- Former Indiana state Sen. Brent Waltz admitted to participating in a political money funneling scheme on Monday. That scheme was responsible for the Spectacle Entertainment casino scandal.
- Bangor Daily News, 4.14.22: Bangor lawmaker part of late effort to stop Janet Mills’ sports betting deal with tribes
- A group of Maine lawmakers are trying to stop a sports betting compromise between Gov. Janet Mills and tribes by advancing a rival version that would cut casinos in on the nascent mobile betting market.
- Sports Grid, 4.14.22: Sports Betting Revenue Fueling New Stadium For Buffalo Bills
- Rick Horrow joins and explains how legalized sports betting in New York State has become a vital source of revenue for the Buffalo Bills in their recent agreement for a new stadium in Western New York.