- Play NJ, 4.4.19 – Former NJ Senator: ‘I Had Great Expectations’ When It Came To Legal Sports Betting
- When it comes to NJ sports betting, Raymond Lesniak has a long story to share. The short answer to why he decided to write a book about it is, “I wanted to lay my marker down.”
- Sports Handle, 4.4.19 – Alabama Sports Betting Complicated By Decades-Old Lottery Debate
- Alabama recently joined the sports betting conversation under a bill filed on Tuesday. However, sports gambling will be just one piece of the puzzle for a state that is considering other changes to its gambling landscape.
- Legal Sports Report, 4.4.19 – Why A Lawmaker Is Trying To Keep Legal Online Sports Betting Out Of Indiana
- Mobile wagering in Indiana sports betting ran into one opponent in a high place. House Public Policy Committee Chairman Ben Smaltz explained to Legal Sports Report why he insisted on the online aspect’s removal from S 552 before advancing the bill through his committee last week.
Overall Industry News:
- Hollywood Reporter, 4.5.19 – Media Players Going All in on Sports Gambling Frenzy
- As the Supreme Court paves the way for legal betting, ESPN, Turner and more are targeting consumers of fantasy leagues with new programming. “We don’t want to be running books,” said AT&T CEO Randall Stephenson. “That’s not our gig.”
- Sports Handle, 4.4.19 – VSiN’s March Madness Contest Provides Glimpse On Potential Intersection Between Blockchain And Sports Betting
- Riding Virginia Tech as a value play against two double-digit seeds and prohibitive favorite Duke, a bettor catapulted into the upper decile of a popular off-Strip NCAA Tournament pick’em contest as the field continued to dwindle.
- Online Poker Report, 4.4.19 – FanDuel Sportsbook Spurring ‘Accelerated Growth’ For Betfair Online Casino In NJ
- The big story in New Jersey gaming is obviously the launch and growth of online sports betting in recent months. But a rising tide lifts all ships, and that’s the case for sports betting operators with online casinos.