iDEA Growth Member News:
- SBC, 4.8.22: Kambi Adds MLB Betting Options To Game Parlay Product
- Kambi has added Major League Baseball (MLB) betting options to its Game Parlay product, allowing customers to combine multiple baseball bet offers when placing their parlay bets.
- Legal Sports Report, 4.7.22: NHL Expands Ontario Sports Betting Reach With Sportsbook Partnerships (FanDuel mentioned)
- With Ontario sports betting live, the National Hockey League expanded its deals with two sportsbooks to include Canada.
- Online Poker Report, 4.8.22: FanDuel, PokerStars Collaborate For The First Time In North America
- Flutter announced today that PokerStars and FanDuel struck a deal to be the “official sports betting” partners of Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE).
Overall Industry News:
- Play USA, 4.7.22: Four State Gambling Bill Deadlines To Keep An Eye On This April
- Jumping into April, there are several gaming deadlines to keep an eye on. Below, you can find four gaming issues the staff at PlayUSA will be watching this month.
- Sports Handle, 4.8.22: California Politicians Piping Up On Legal Sports Betting, While Tribes Say ‘Trust Us’
- The fight about how to legalize sports betting in California continued this week, as one mayor is taking heat from tribes and a board of supervisors threw its support behind a tribal initiative.
- Legal Sports Report, 4.7.22: Charitable Gaming Still Sticking Point In Minnesota Sports Betting Bill
- A Minnesota sports betting bill continued its path forward Thursday, but not before a familiar issue gained more supporters.
- Legal Sports Report, 4.7.22: Missouri Senate Committee Takes Up House Sports Betting Bill
- The race to launch sports betting between Missouri and Kansas continued Wednesday with a hearing in the Show-Me State.
- Play IL, 4.7.22: Illinois Sportsbooks Expectedly Slow In February To Less Than $700 Million In Bets
- Wagering at Illinois sportsbooks slipped to less than $700 million in February, the lowest monthly handle since September.
- Sports Handle, 4.8.22: Illinois Sports Betting Handle Slumps To $679 Million For February
- The Illinois Gaming Board reported late Thursday traditional sports wagering handle totaling $679.4 million for the month of February, a 21.8% drop from the record $867.5 million wagered in January.