iDEA Growth Member News:
- Legal Sports Report, 8.3.21: DRAFTKINGS SPORTSBOOK TARGETS STADIUM TRAFFIC WITH CORDISH DEAL
- DraftKings Sportsbook hopes to bring draft beers and live betting to stadium-adjacent lounges through its latest partnership.
Sports League News:
- ESPN, 8.2.21: Evander Kane betting allegations: What we know and what we don’t
- The NHL is investigating allegations made by the wife of San Jose Sharks left winger Evander Kane that her husband bet on hockey and compromised games for gambling purposes.
- Legal Sports Report, 8.2.21: MOBILE NY SPORTS BETTING BIDS DUE MONDAY AS REGULATOR DROPS FINAL CLUES
- Hopeful entrants into the mobile NY sports betting market now have all the information they can get from the state’s gaming regulators.
- Penn Bets, 8.2.21: PA Lottery Posts A Record Fiscal Year Claiming More Than $1.3B In Profits
- The Pennsylvania Lottery set a record for sales and profits in the 2020-21 fiscal year, generating more than $1.3 billion to funnel to programs benefiting the state’s older residents, officials announced Monday.
- Sports Handle, 8.3.21: Frustration For Legislators Reaching Crescendo In Missouri
- Missouri lawmakers, led by Sen. Denny Hoskins, have been trying to add legal sports betting nearly since the Supreme Court made it a states’ rights decision in May 2018. Three sessions and three fails later, Hoskins and Rep. Dan Shaul think the climate may have changed just enough to make 2022 the year.
- Sports Handle, 8.2.21: Wyoming, South Dakota Approve Sports Gambling Rules
- The Wyoming Gaming Commission approved a series of online sports wagering rules on Monday, setting the stage for the launch of mobile sports betting across the state.
- KGAB Radio, 8.3.21: Wyoming Legalized Sports Betting is Another Step Closer to Launch
- Legalized sports betting in Wyoming is now that much closer to launching before the beginning of the 2021 football season after the Wyoming Gaming Commission has approved their sports betting rules this past Monday (August 2nd). The unanimous decision approved rules that will outline licensure, taxation, and more requirements for Wyoming’s sportsbook operators.
- WDVM TV, 8.2.21: Sports betting kiosks were a great success on opening weekend
- WASHINGTON (WDVM) — D.C. Lottery players now have another option when choosing to place sports bets. They can visit one of four sports bars in the District and use a self-service kiosk.