iDEA Growth Member News
- SBC Americas, 8.4.22 – FanDuel promotes Andrew Sneyd to EVP of Marketing
- FanDuel Group has adjusted its executive team, promoting Andrew Sneyd into the role of Executive Vice President of Marketing. [mike Raffensperger, Chief Commercial Officer, FanDuel Group]
- California Casinos, 8.4.22 – California Sports Betting Revenue: An Insider’s Guide
- The heights that California sports betting revenue could reach make California a tantalizing sports betting market. California is the most populous states, at just under 40 million people, and it has enough wealth to support a lucrative sports betting industry. However, the financial terms can be confusing for bettors and analysts outside the sports betting industry.
- Play CA, 8.3.22 – NAACP Sues No On 26 Over California Sports Betting Ballot Argument
- The battle for California sports betting is underway, and it includes organizations with a nationwide footprint. One of them, in fact, has filed a lawsuit in Sacramento Superior Court to clarify its stance on Proposition 26.
- Play CA, 8.3.22 – New Poll Shows Low Support, High Awareness For California Online Sports Betting Prop
- The first polling based on the official ballot label for Proposition 27 shows voters solidly reject the California online sports betting measure. Opponents of Prop 27 released internal polling on how it fares based on ballot language, showing its prospects appear grim.
- Play NY, 8.4.22 – Senecas Launch Website To Spread Public Awareness Prior To Gaming Compact Negotiations
- The Seneca Nation has started a public awareness campaign in advance of new gaming compact negotiations in New York.
- Play Ohio, Ohio Sports Betting To Launch At Stroke Of Midnight As 2023 Begins
- The Ohio Casino Control Commission announced Wednesday that sports betting in Ohio will officially go live at midnight on New Year’s Eve. Ohio’s sports betting law set the universal start date set for Jan. 1, 2023, but did not specify a start time.
- Penn Bets, 8.4.22 – Concierge Service To Assist Sports Bettors Will Be Part Of Sports Bar
- An astute Pennsylvania sports follower may know it’s a good bet that the Phillies will beat the Pirates on a given day — as they did four times in the past week — but they may not know a lot about how to get a legal bet down on one of the many apps available for it.
- Play Pennsylvania, 8.3.22 – Parx Remains Top Grossing PA Casino Despite Fresh Competition; New Hotel and Mini-Casino Planned
- Through gambling expansion, COVID shutdowns and increased competition, Parx Casino continues its reign as the highest grossing casino in Pennsylvania. [Marc Oppenheimer, Chief Marketing Officer, Parx Casino]
- Play Virginia, 8.3.22 – June 2022 Virginia Sports Betting Up 25% From 2021’s Pace
- Summer tends to slow down the pace of sports bets, but June 2022 Virginia sports betting numbers show strong year-over-year growth as we wait for the start of football season.