iDEA Growth Member News:
- IGB, 12.1.21: Draftkings Funds Kindbridge’s Veteran-focused Responsible Gaming Programs
- DraftKings has provided a multi-year financial commitment to Kindbridge Research Institute (KRI) to help fund a new research initiative to study the nexus of veterans and responsible gaming.
- IGB, 12.1.21: Sportradar Scores Multi-year Sports Betting Deal With Pointsbet
- Data provider Sportradar has entered into a multi-year sports betting partnership with online gambling operator PointsBet.
- SBC, 12.1.21: 888 Granted Sports Betting License In Virginia
- Online betting and gaming company 888 has been awarded a provisional sports betting license from the Virginia Lottery to operate in the state of Virginia.
- Legal Sports Report, 11.30.21: DraftKings CEO: Bettors Seeking Profit ‘Not The Players We Want’
- DraftKings does not want sports betting customers trying to turn a profit as it tries to build out a sustainable business model, according to its CEO.
- Play VA, 12.1.21: Virginia Becomes Fastest State To Reach $2B In Sports Betting Handle
- October 2021 proved to be a record-setting month for Virginia sports betting operators. And in more ways than one.
- Play WV, 11.30.21: West Virginia Online Casino Revenue Jumps Up With Record $6.4 Million In October
- The online casinos in West Virginia had an incredible showing in October and set a new best for monthly revenue. They generated over $6.4 million in earnings, beating the previous mark by around $1.7 million.
- Play USA, 11.30.21: North Dakota Sports Fans: Your Time Has Come For Legal Retail Wagering
- If you’re a sports bettor in North Dakota, Deadwood and crossing the state line into Montana have probably been among your gambling destinations.
- Sports Handle, 11.30.21: Federal Government ‘Not Opposed’ To Seminoles Continuing To Offer Wagering
- Federal attorneys on behalf of the U.S. Department of the Interior on Tuesday morning gave their blessing — albeit a tepid one — for the Seminole Tribe to continue to offer digital sports betting in Florida.
- Legal Sports Report, 11.30.21: Nevada Sportsbooks Take Record $1.1 Billion In October Bets With Extra Sunday
- In any other month, Nevada sportsbooks would have set the all-time US record for handle in a month.
- KSDK, 11.30.21: Republican Legislators Unveil Plans To Pre-file Bills Aimed At Legalizing Sports Betting In Missouri
- At least three Missouri lawmakers are planning to pre-file legislation on Wednesday that would support legal sports betting in the Show-Me State.
- Play CO, 11.30.21: Colorado Sports Betting Breaks Another Record In October
- If you needed any more proof that the NFL drives sports betting in the US, you got it in Colorado.
- FOX 31, 11.30.21: Revenue From $4 Billion In Sports Betting Wagers Helps Fund Colorado Water Projects
- Like with the marijuana industry, sports betting is proving to be a game-changer for Colorado, generating millions of dollars in tax revenue that will bolster the effort to preserve and protect the state’s water supply.
- Sports Handle, 11.30.21: Canada Sports Betting: Province-By-Province Look At What’s Available
- The sports betting scene in Canada has seemingly changed by the minute since Bill C-218 was enacted on Aug. 27.