iDEA Growth Member News:
- Play NY, 12.13.21: Humble New York Roots Blossomed Into Hall-Of-Fame Future For DraftKings’ Johnny Avello
- There isn’t much information available online about the New York School of Gambling.
- CBS Miami, 12.13.21: FanDuel Antes Up Again For Florida Gambling Initiative
- The online gambling company FanDuel in November contributed another $4.38 million to an effort to pass a constitutional amendment that would broadly allow sports betting in Florida.
Overall Industry News:
- Legal Sports Report, 12.13.21: The Week In Sports Betting News: Wait, Ohio Really Did It?
- Happy Monday, everyone. Sports betting news was a bit slower in terms of volume last week but there was still plenty of big action.
- Sports Report, 12.13.21: What’s On Tap: NCLGS Winter Meeting, Steph Curry’s All-Time Record, And NFL Week 15
- Each Monday, our “What’s on Tap” series previews the week ahead in the world of sports betting.
- Play OH, 12.13.21: Ohio Casino Control Commission: Sports Betting Launch Likely On Jan. 1, 2023
- Ohio sports betting likely won’t launch until 2023.
- Legal Sports report, 12.14.21: Indiana Sports Betting Continues To Climb In November
- Indiana sports betting continues to see record handle as football season wears on.
- Legal Sports Report, 12.14.21: What’s The Holdup? Arizona Sports Betting Revenue A Mystery
- As November sports betting revenue reports roll in, the gaming world is still waiting for any kind of Arizona sports betting revenue information.
- Saturday Down South, 12.13.21: Mid-january Launch Of Louisiana Online Sports Betting Is Likely
- Louisiana Gaming Control Board Chairman Ronnie Johns hopes to have Louisiana online sports betting up and running before Super Bowl LVI on Feb. 13, 2022.
- NBC Chicago, 12.14.21: Sports Betting at Chicago Stadiums Gets OK From City Council Committee
- After furious lobbying behind the scenes and a clash of the titans in public, a joint City Council committee agreed Monday to lift the Chicago ban on sports betting to allow sportsbooks in and around five stadiums.
- CBS Chicago, 12.13.21: City Council Committees Endorse Plan To Lift Ban On Sports Betting In Chicago
- Nearly a week after Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s bid to lift the ban on sports betting in Chicago stalled in a joint City Council committee, aldermen on Monday backed an ordinance to allow Chicago’s professional sports teams to open sportsbooks in or near their stadiums.
- KVPI, 12.13.21: Iowa Sports Betting Tops $9.6M A Day
- Betting an average of $9.6 million a day, Iowa gamblers and sportsbooks operators were giving thanks for legalized sports betting in November, posting another monthly record.