iDEA Growth Member News:
- PlayPennsylvania, 12.1.20 – GVC Rolls Out Online Gambling Exclusion Tool; Will Be In PA Via BetMGM
- GVC Holdings is rolling out detection technology – PlayPause – to enable the early identification of players who exhibit potential early signs of problem gambling behaviors. That comes after announced its Sustainability Charter earlier in November.
- The Gazette, 12.2.20 – 888 Holdings Expands Online Sports Betting Into Iowa In 2021
- 888 Holdings, an international online gambling platform, will be expanding its sports betting services into Iowa in 2021, the company announced Wednesday morning.
- The Washington Post, 12.1.20 – Virus, Fan Eagerness May Spur Sports Bet, Casino Expansion
- Huge holes in state budgets due to the coronavirus pandemic and the demonstrated eagerness of fans to bet on sports are likely to spur a further expansion of sports betting and online casino gambling, experts said Tuesday.
Overall Industry News:
- Sports Handle, 12.1.20 – Where Broadcasting Fits In The Sports Betting World
- Rapidly evolving technology has placed an increased emphasis on the digital landscape for both networks and operators.
- SBC Americas, 12.1.20 – SBC Leaders: The US’ Ongoing Fight Against Illegal Sports Betting Operators
- The ongoing effort to take American sports betting out of the hands of illegal operators and into the light features prominently in the latest issue of SBC Leaders, formerly known as SBC Magazine.
Sports League News:
- SBC Americas, 12.2.20 – Genius Sports Group Agrees Betting Data And Streaming Deal With AHL
- The American Hockey League (AHL), the main development league for the National Hockey League (NHL), has formed a new, long-term betting data and streaming partnership with Genius Sports Group.
- PlayNJ, 12.1.20 – Caesars Now Offering Live Dealer Games Via New Ezugi Partnership
- The wealth of NJ online casino games available to Garden State players continues to grow.
- Online Poker Report, 12.1.20 – BetMGM Soft Launches Online Casino In Pennsylvania, Wait Continues For Poker And Sports Betting
- BetMGM, the top online casino in New Jersey, has just begun its testing period in neighboring Pennsylvania.
- PlayPennsylvania, 12.1.20 – A New PA Online Casino: BetMGM Soft Launches For Three-Day Test
- BetMGM is getting down to business in Pennsylvania for the first time with online gambling.
- The Action Network, 12.1.20 – New York Online Sports Betting Could Get Another Look In 2020
- Falling revenues, rising costs and a looming budget deficit could, finally, compel New York online sports betting, two lawmakers said during a gaming industry conference Monday.
- PlayMichigan, 12.2.20 – Historical Horse Racing Bill Gets New Language Ahead Of Committee Hearing
- Gaming bills to allow for multistate online poker and historical horse racing are likely to move through the Michigan House Ways and Means Committee on Wednesday.
- The Center Square, 12.1.20 – Colorado Sees Record Online Sports Betting In October
- Colorado’s online sportsbooks continued their rapid growth in October, capitalizing on a sports schedule that is returning to normal.