iDEA Growth in the News:
- The Wall Street Journal, 12.26.19 – New Jersey Sports-Betting Frenzy Boosts Online Casinos (J. Ifrah mentioned as iDEA Growth founder)
- New Jersey’s burgeoning market for online sports wagering has introduced gamblers to another growing betting scene: virtual casino games like roulette and blackjack on mobile phones.
- Play NJ, 12.26.19 – New Jersey Gambling News: Momentum Drives AC Casinos And The Eagles
- Momentum seems to be the word of the week when looking at New Jersey gambling news.
- Press of Atlantic City, 12.27.19 – Could Change Be Coming To Casino Control Commission And CRDA Boards?
- Multiple appointees for two casino-related decision-making agencies are serving past the expiration dates of their terms and waiting on Gov. Phil Murphy to take action.
- Play Pennsylvania, 12.26.19 – Top Five Pennsylvania Gambling Stories Of 2019
- In the year 2019, Pennsylvania gaming legislation became a reality. But it was a long time coming.
- Boston Herald, 12.26.19 – Legalized Sports Betting Might Not Come To Massachusetts In 2020, Legislator Says
- Massachusetts might not have legalized sports betting in 2020 despite Gov. Charlie Baker’s predicted mid-year launch, a top legislator handling the issue told the Herald — though Rhode Island already has it and New Hampshire plans to start Monday.
- Boston Herald, 12.27.19 – One More Reason To Head Over Border To NH
- Massachusetts lawmakers just got another wake-up call, courtesy of New Hampshire. While Gov. Charlie Baker’s sports betting bill has been resting comfortably with the Economic Development Committee since May, with an eye toward deliberation in spring 2020, our neighbor to the north announced it’s getting into the game starting Monday as DraftKings launches an app that only works in the Granite State.
- South Florida Sun Sentinel, 12.26.19 – Push Is On To Legalize Sports Betting In Florida In 2020
- The push is on in Florida to legalize sports betting, and a pile of cash is at stake. State Sen. Jeff Brandes, R-St. Petersburg, says Florida is missing out on much-needed tax revenue by keeping sports betting underground.
- Sports Handle, 12.26.19 – Tennessee’s Proposed Sports Betting Regs Reveal Key Concerns
- Six months after Tennessee legalized sports betting, some key concerns have arisen around the proposed regulations, according to a report on TNBets.com last week.
- Play Indiana, 12.26.19 – BetAmerica Launch In Indiana Comes Just In Time For NFL Playoffs
- Before the calendar turns to 2020, there will be four online sportsbooks in Indiana. The news of a BetAmerica launch date makes it a quartet in the Hoosier State.
- WCAX, 12.26.19 – How The North Country Hopes To Cash In On New Sports Betting Laws
- New York passed a law this year allowing people to bet on sports at casinos. New York is the ninth state to allow bets like this.