iDEA Growth Member News:
- Sports Handle, 12.28.21: DraftKings’ Withdrawal Of $22B Entain Bid Tops List Of 2021 Sports Betting Biz Stories
- DraftKings abandoned a proposed $22 billion takeover of U.K.-based Entain in October, a deal that would have created the world’s largest gambling company.
- Philadelphia Business Journal, 12.28.21: 2021 in Review: Sports Betting Sets Records As Industry Growth Spawns New Venues
- Greater Philadelphia’s burgeoning sports betting industry continued to build momentum in 2021, driving revenue for area casinos and creating local business opportunities.
- Sports Handle, 12.28.21: How Lucrative Would Tribal Mobile Sports Betting Proposal Be In California?
- A California legislative analysis dated Monday revealed that a proposal for statewide mobile sports wagering put forth by a coalition of tribes may not be as profitable for the state as another proposed initiative.
- Sports Handle, 12.28.21: New Year, New Country: Major Players And Storylines In Canada Sports Betting For 2022
- It’s been a monumental year for sports betting in Canada, but there should be many more.