Industry News of the Day for July 15, 2021
iDEA Growth Members News:
- EIN Presswire, 7.15.21: Widely Recognized as the Sports Betting Industry’s Go-to Law Firm, Ifrah Law Announces Latest Issue of My Legal Bookie (Jeff Ifrah quoted)
- Ifrah Law and Hackney Publications have published the latest issue of My Legal Bookie (MLB), a must-read publication reporting on legal developments in the sports betting industry.
- SBC, 7.15.21: Paysafe Partners With Wynnbet Across Four US States To Streamline Payments
- Payments platform Paysafe has announced a new partnership this week with mobile sports betting app WynnBET. The deal sees WynnBet plugging into Paysafe across four US states to streamline payments.
Overall Industry News:
- SBC, 7.15.21: CBS: Gambling Industry ‘Harmonization’ Can Be Achieved Through The Gaming Knowledge Center
- Many believe the gambling industry across the globe is at a crossroads right now in all areas of its business, and there are two options to choose from for the future – chaos or sustainability.
- Play NJ, 7.14.21: Will Prophet Have What It Takes To Profit In NJ Sports Betting Market?
- Companies continue to desire a piece of the NJ sports betting pie, even more than three years following its 2018 launch. The current app count stands at 19. Don’t be surprised if five or more brands launch in time for the 2021 NFL betting season.
- Play PA, 7.14.21: WNBA Expansion Into Philadelphia Could Give Big Assist to PA Sportsbooks During Summer Lull
- One of the regular challenges that Pennsylvania sportsbooks face is the summer lull. Those weeks between when the NBA and NHL postseasons end to when the NFL regular-season begins can bring dramatic drops in both bets and handle. A possible solution to the problem is a Philadelphia WNBA team.
- New York Upstate, 7.15.21: New York Is Seeking Mobile Sports Betting Operators. But When Can You Actually Place A Wager?
- If all goes as planned, you might be able to place a legal online bet in New York in time for Super Bowl LVI. That will be held Feb. 6, 2022.
- Legal Sports Report, 7.15.21: Just How High Could Mobile NY Sports Betting Revenue Share Go?
- Now that the RFA for mobile NY sports betting is live, the fun part can start: speculating on potential bids.
- Play IN, 7.14.21: Peer-To-Peer Sports Betting Coming To Indiana Via Betprophet
- Prophet is teaming up with Caesars Entertainment to bring peer-to-peer sports betting to Indiana.
- Legal Sports Report, 7.14.21: Louisiana Sports Betting Start Might Not Be Delayed After All
- A fall launch for Louisiana sports betting is still in play despite worries the lack of a Gaming Control Board chair could cause delays.
- Legal Sports Report, 7.15.21: Maryland Sports Betting Regulations Draft Ready For Review
- A draft of proposed Maryland sports betting regulations was released ahead of Thursday’s Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Commission meeting.
- Play USA, 7.14.21: PlayUSA Rewind: Ongoing FL Betting Debate Entangled In Lawyers, PACs & Money
- In this week’s installment, there’s trouble brewing down in the Sunshine State, but #FloridaMan is off the hook this time. Sides are being taken in the effort to bring legal sports betting there and everyone’s on the side opposite the Seminole Tribe.