iDEA Growth in the News:
- Sports Betting Dime, 3.23.22: Missouri Sports Betting Bill Likely to Be Approved by House, Move to Senate
- Missouri sports betting could soon become a reality. (iDEA Growth mentioned)
iDEA Growth Member News:
- Business Wire, 3.24.22: Paysafe Expands New York Sports-Betting Presence With Resorts WorldBET
- Resorts World New York’s mobile sports-betting app becomes the latest gaming platform to plug into Paysafe for payments in the Empire State
- Sports Handle, 3.23.22: California Card Room Cities: Tribal Sports Betting Initiative Would ‘Harm’ Communities
- Get ready for the full-bore public relations battle over sports betting, California.
- Sports Handle, 3.23.22: Missouri Lawmakers Take Pot Shots At Illinois, Kansas But Move Bill Forward
- Missouri’s House on Wednesday approved a pair of sports betting bills on second reading that would allow for statewide mobile wagering, but not before taking some time to jab at neighboring states.
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch, 3.24.21: Sports betting inches forward in Missouri
- The Missouri House gave preliminary approval Wednesday to a plan to bring sports betting to the state.
- Sports Handle, 3.23.22: Delayed Mobile Betting Launch In Arkansas Frustrates Customers
- When mobile sports betting was legalized in Arkansas this year, executives at Saracen Casino Resort were confident their online betting platform would be live by the start of March Madness.
- Play Virginia, 3.23.22: Responsible Gaming: Legal Virginia Sportsbooks Vs. Offshore Operators
- One simple way to spot regulated Virginia sports-betting operators from offshore sportsbooks is to look for the RG logo at the top of the webpage.
- iGB North America, 3.23.22: New Hampshire betting revenue slips to lowest monthly total since June 2020
- Sports wagering revenue in New Hampshire amounted to $1.0m in February, the lowest monthly amount since June 2020 when retail sportsbooks were closed due to the novel coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic.
- WJBF, 3.23.22: State lawmakers don’t give the green light to sports betting bills
- State lawmakers have just 7 legislative days left before this session ends, and have to ratify a state budget, but several issues have resurfaced, including sports betting and gambling.