iDEA Growth Member News:
- US Bets, 3.30.22: Ask A Bookmaker With Johnny Avello: Evaluating The Final Four (Johnny Avello, DraftKings featured)
- Welcome to our weekly “Ask a Bookmaker” feature, which answers many of the common (and uncommon!) questions gamblers and enthusiasts have about how sportsbooks operate in the modern age of sports betting.
- Politico, 3.29.22: The ‘Holy Grail’ Of Gambling Could Break American Sports Betting Wide Open
- California beckons as the biggest prize yet for America’s exploding sports betting market.
- Play CA, 3.29.22: California Sports Betting Campaigns Trying To Win Over Voters
- Golden State voters will decide the fate of California sports betting at the polls in November.
- FOX 56, 3.29.22: Kentucky Sports Betting ‘Still Alive’ In Twilight Days Of Session
- The countdown is on at the state capitol. Lawmakers will be working late into the night Tuesday and Wednesday to pass as many bills as they can before a veto recess. One item struggling to make it to the finish line is sports betting.
- Sports Handle, 3.29.22: Kentucky Sports Betting Bill Gets First Read In Senate, But It’s Still A ‘Longshot’
- An unabashed horse racing guy at heart, Kentucky Senate Majority Floor Leader Damon Thayer used a racetrack analogy to describe the status of the bill that would legalize sports betting in the Bluegrass State.
- Play USA, 3.29.22: Missouri Moves Closer To Legalizing Sports Betting
- Just like Albert Pujols with the St. Louis Cardinals, sports betting in Missouri is back on deck.
- Play WV, 3.29.22: West Virginia Online Casino Revenue Hits New Record This February
- The online casinos in West Virginia had an incredible month of February. Their production flew past their prior record, posting an overall revenue of more than $8 million.
- FOX 4, 3.30.22: Senate Debates Sports Betting Bill In Kansas
- Kansas Senators are taking a second look at sports betting in Kansas as they debate SB84, a bill that would authorize sports wagering under Kansas expanded lottery act.
- Legal Sports Report, 3.29.22: Kansas Sports Betting Bill Hits Snag In Committee
- Kansas sports betting legislation hit a speed bump Tuesday morning, but proponents are still confident in its path forward.