Overall Industry News:
- Sports Handle, 11.29.21: Disney Wants To Jump Into Sports Betting, But Who Would It Partner With?
- Betting a side or a total may no longer get you side-eye from Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck.
- Bay 9 News, 11.30.21: Appeals Court Expected To Rule On Florida Sports Betting
- An appeals court is expected to respond to a request from the Seminole Tribe on a judge’s ruling that rejected the tribe’s sports betting compact with the state of Florida.
- FOX 13, 11.29.21: Sports Betting App Remains Online Despite Judge’s Ruling Against Online Betting In Florida
- Legal experts say they don’t think much will change despite an ongoing court battle over online sports betting in Florida.
- Miami Herald, 11.29.21: Seminole Tribe Asks Appeals Court To Intervene, Issue Stay On Gambling Compact
- The Seminole Tribe has asked a Washington, D.C.-based appeals court for a stay of a ruling that rejected a gambling deal allowing sports betting in Florida.
- Saturday Tradition, 11.30.21: State Senator: Special Interests Holding Up Ohio Sports Betting Bill
- The march to an Ohio sports betting bill slogs on.
- Legal Sports Report, 11.30.21: Ohio Sports Betting Bill Update: Yes, Senator, We’re All Listening
- Sen. Kirk Schuring will not give too many details concerning Ohio sports betting negotiations on a weekly radio interview because people are listening.
- Sports Handle, 11.30.21: Explaining Maryland’s Complicated Sports Betting License Approval Process
- After a long wait, retail sports betting is expected in Maryland by the end of 2021.
- New Canaan Advertiser, 11.30.21: Oneida Nation Set To Offer Sports Betting At Main Casino
- The Oneida Nation will legally offer sports betting beginning this week, the first time such wagering has been allowed in Wisconsin.
- US Bets, 11.30.21: Nevada Finally Clears $1 Billion In Handle With Record October
- Nevada became the second state in the post-PASPA era to clear $1 billion in monthly sports wagering handle after the state’s Gaming Control Board reported Tuesday that more than $1.1 billion worth of bets were placed in October.
- Legal Sports Report, 11.29.21: Just Two Licenses Left After More VA Sportsbooks Approved
- Add 888 and Betway to the list of approved VA sportsbooks as the Virginia Lottery continues to work toward approving all licensees.