iDEA Growth Member News:
- Legal Sports Report, 10.18.19 – Online Sports Betting Reaches West Coast With Oregon Scoreboard Launch [SBTech]
- For the first time, sports bettors in the US can place a legal wager with their toes in the Pacific Ocean.
- Play NJ, 10.17.19 – Three Trends To Pay Attention To In Another Record-Setting Month For NJ Online Gambling [Golden Nugget]
- New Jersey’s internet gambling industry is literally exploding on a monthly basis.
- Gaming Intelligence, 10.18.19 – Continent 8 Expands Iforium Partnership For US Opportunities
- Global network solutions provider Continent 8 Technologies has expanded its partnership with casino game aggregator Iforium to pursue opportunities in the United States.
- SBC Americas, 10.18.10 – DraftKings In The ‘Pink’ With Larry Fitzgerald First Down Charity Fund
- With the help of All-Pro wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald, DFS and sports betting operator DraftKings has been hosting NFL “Pink ‘Em” daily fantasy contests every Sunday throughout this month.
- SBC Americas, 10.18.19 – Google Permits Five More States To Advertise Sports Betting
- Google has updated its gambling and games policy, authorizing advertising for sports betting services in Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Montana, Iowa and Indiana.
- Legal Sports Report, 10.17.19 – Pennsylvania Sports Betting Hits $200 Million In Wagers In September, Thanks To Football
- Pennsylvania sports betting is getting big in a hurry — hitting almost $200 million in wagers last month — thanks to the advent of online gambling and the start of football season.
- Play Pennsylvania, 10.17.19 – FanDuel Is A PA Sports Betting Powerhouse With Over Half Of Online Wagers
- Thanks to the first full month of NFL football action, PA sports betting handle jumped over 78%.
- The Hartford Courant, 10.17.19 – New Jersey Breaks Record In Sports Betting
- In Connecticut, sports betting is still not legalized, although lawmakers said years ago that they were way ahead of other states in promoting the idea.
- Play WV, 10.17.19 – West Virginia Sportsbook Win Big As WVU Fails To Cover
- Another week of sports betting in West Virginia produced another $6.5 million in total handle. Since online sportsbooks have returned to the Mountain State, bettors have increased their action significantly.
- Associated Press, 10.17.19 – GOP Lawmakers: Push To Legalize Casinos Would Fail In Senate
- Looking to pull the plug on one of Democrat Andy Beshear’s campaign themes, two top Republican lawmakers said Thursday that any effort to legalize casino gambling in Kentucky would be “dead on arrival” in the Senate.
- Play USA, 10.17.19 – Will California See Online Poker In 2020? Don’t Hold Your Breath
- Anyone who has followed California’s futile efforts over the years to legalize online poker knows not to get their hopes up. It only ever results in disappointment.