iDEA Growth Member News:
- Paysafe, 10.21.21: Skrill USA Enhances Digital Wallet For Igaming
- Skrill USA, the digital wallet from leading specialized payments platform Paysafe (NYSE: PSFE), today unveiled a major product revamp to make it easier and faster than ever to wager online with iGaming brands
- SBC, 10.21.21: Sportradar Agrees To Strategic Advertisement Partnership With Adomni
- Sportradar, a provider of sports entertainment products and services, has agreed to a new strategic partnership with Adomni, a programmatic digital out-of-home advertising planning and buying platform, to bring a new offering for performance and brand marketers at sports betting companies, sports leagues, and teams that delivers relevant and timely ad content on physical screens.
- Sports Handle, 10.20.21: Single Game Parlays Have Taken The Sportsbook World By Storm (mentions FanDuel)
- If we’re going to rank the most momentous moments in the history of the business of sports betting, there are a few that stand out.
- MI Bets, 10.20.21: A PointsBet Parlay Burger And The Over: Sports Bar Makes Debut For Pistons’ Opener
- When the Detroit Pistons take on the Chicago Bulls on Wednesday in the NBA season opener for both teams, a Pistons fan at The District Detroit can bet on a full slate of NBA games while sinking their teeth into a PointsBet Parlay Burger.
Overall Industry News:
- Play USA, 10.20.21: PlayUSA Rewind: Sports Betting In Florida Misses Target Start Date
- Who would have thought that after seven weeks, the Arizona Cardinals would be the best team in football? Not this guy. But if you’re hoping for some Arizona news, you’re out of luck.
- AP News, 10.21.21: Column: Sports Betting Becoming More Of A Sure Thing
- No one needed official evidence but it came anyway from the state of New Jersey, where people apparently really like to bet on sports.
Sports League News:
- ESPN, 10.21.21: NFL Launches Responsible Betting Awareness Campaignt
- The NFL is putting its voice and money behind an initiative to build a safer sports betting ecosystem in the U.S.
- Penn Bets, 10.20.21: Sports Bettors Benefited To The Tune Of Almost $20 Million In Bonuses Last Month
- Those deposit matches, odds boosts, risk-free bets, and other bonuses that sports bettors received from Pennsylvania’s online sportsbooks last month sure did add up.
- Play NY, 10.20.21: New York Sports Betting Gains Ground In September; Still Annihilated By NJ
- New York posted modest sports betting gains in September in a performance that still pales in comparison to New Jersey.
- IGB, 10.20.21: Sauk Suiattle Tribe And Washington Regulator Reach Sports Betting Agreement
- The Washington State Gaming Commission has reached a tentative agreement with the Sauk Suiattle Indian Tribe to amend the Tribe’s Cass III gaming compact to allow sports betting.
- The Advocate, 10.20.21: Sports Betting Could Come To Louisiana’s State Regulated Casinos By November 1
- Initially, sports betting will just be allowed in state-regulated casinos. Mobile betting on smartphones is still “a couple of months away” because of the extensive compliance process, Johns said.
- Play VA, 10.20.21: With Football’s Return, September 2021 Sports Betting Up 66% In DC
- The September 2021 sports betting tallies provided a bit of good news for the beleaguered Washington, DC, sportsbook market.