iDEA Growth Member News
- Rob Fletcher for iGB North America: Kindred expands in US with Unibet tribal launch in Washington
- Kindred Group is to launch its Unibet brand in the state of Washington through a partnership with the Swinomish Tribe and its Swinomish Casino & Lodge in Anacortes.
- Christopher Gerlacher for Gaming Today: Pushing Problem Gambling: These States Are the Best (And Worst) Spenders
- Problem gambling funding can take many forms and helps to identify how ready a state is for legal gaming. Some states spend large sums of money on responsible gambling programs but fail to spend it intelligently.
- Conor Porter for SBC Americas: EveryMatrix enters US iGaming market with BetMGM
- EveryMatrix has officially launched in the US iGaming market with BetMGM, providing its in-house gaming studios content to the operator’s platform in New Jersey.
- Rebecca Hanchett for California Casinos: Legal Expert: Prop 26 Card Room Lawsuit Provision May Kill Its Chances
- California tribes behind Prop 26 have spent millions to keep big-name sportsbooks from beating them to a potential California sports betting launch. But it is an entirely different opponent that could cost tribes the race. That opponent? A contingent of 84 licensed card rooms that make money off poker and other card games across California.
- Jake Garza for PlayIndiana: Will November’s Election Affect Indiana’s Chances For Online Casinos?
- For Indiana this year, election outcomes will influence the chances for the state to legalize online casinos next year. Indiana’s key gambling advocates are up for reelection this November.
- Russ Mitchell for PlayNY: Sources: Fairness In Question For Awarding Of NY Casino Licensing
- Are campaign contributions unfairly giving racino slot parlors a hoof up to land a New York casino license? Only three are available. Carl Campanile of the New York Post is hearing from sources who question the casino site process.
- Tyler Andrews for PlayTexas: Sports Betting Or Pot: Which Could Bring More Revenue To Texas?
- Marijuana and wagering on sports. Both issues have received lip service in the run-up to the November election in Texas. So, which would bring in more tax revenue to Texas, pot or sports betting?
- Russ Mitchell for PlayVirginia: Two Cities, 25 Miles Apart, Continue Joust For A New Virginia Casino
- There’s a high-stakes game underway for a new Virginia casino along the Eastern Seaboard. Richmond could eventually hold the high card. Nearby Petersburg could too.