iDEA Growth Member News:
- SBC, 10.27.21: NFL Icon Drew Brees Debuts In Pointsbet’s ‘Live Your Bet Life’ Ad Campaign
- NFL icon Drew Brees has debuted in the first of three new ad spots for PointsBet’s ‘Live Your Bet Life’ advertisement campaign.
- Play NY, 10.26.21: GeoComply: Connecticut Cashing In On New York Sports Betting Delays
- New Yorkers continue to head elsewhere to place their sports bets online. Connecticut is just the latest surrounding state to cash in.
- Sports Handle, 10.26.21: DraftKings Drops $22B Entain Bid, Opening Door For Revised Attempt By MGM Resorts
- DraftKings announced on Tuesday that the company is dropping its $22 billion proposal to acquire Entain, providing the latest wrinkle in the most heated negotiations to grip the sports betting deal-making space in 2021.
- Play WV, 10.26.21: West Virginia Online Casinos See Slight Rise In September Revenue With Around $4.7 Million
- Despite an up-and-down showing, the West Virginia online casinos had a quality month in September. They generated nearly $4.7 million in revenue, which was an increase of more than $200,000 from the previous month.
- FOX 17, 10.26.21: ‘The Game’ Could Drive Best Month Ever For Michigan Sports Betting
- It’s one of the most hallowed matchups, not just in college football but in all of sports, and this weekend The Game could drive Michigan’s best month of sports betting since it was legalized and went live in 2020.
- Patriot Ledger, 10.26.21: State Senate Struggles For Consensus On House-backed Legalization Of Sports Betting
- Three months after he declared the Senate “ready” to approve legislation legalizing sports betting, Sen. Eric Lesser on Tuesday suggested that his chamber still has not reached consensus on the House-backed idea but said it’s still a “top-tier issue.”
- KELO, 10.26.21: Official: Sports Betting Continues To Evolve In Iowa, More Growth Expected In South Dakota
- South Dakota allowed customers to place their first bets on Sept. 7. In the first 22 days, four Deadwood casinos offering sports wagering reported a total handle of just more than $443,365.32. Officials in South Dakota are hoping to draw $6.1 million in direct revenue from sports betting.
- Legal Sports Report, 10.26.21: New York Venture Fund Raises $10 Million For Sports Betting Startups
- The investment dollars keep on flowing into US sports betting. Increasingly, they are going beyond the public markets to the private sector.
- Sports Handle, 10.26.21: WNBA Owner Wants Opportunity To Apply For Illinois Sports Wagering License
- When discussing further gaming expansion in Illinois, the iconic names of Chicago sports teams and venues are freely thrown about in the third-largest U.S. city that is also part of the third-largest sports betting market in the country.