Industry News of the Day for September 15, 2021
iDEA Growth Member News:
- Paysafe, 9.15.21: Paysafe Appoints Zak Cutler To Lead Its North America Igaming Business
- Paysafe, a leading specialized payments platform, today announced it has appointed seasoned iGaming executive, Zak Cutler, as CEO, North America iGaming.
- Sports Handle, 9.14.21: Sportradar Goes Public On NASDAQ With $8 Billion Valuation
- Global sports betting data provider Sportradar officially went public on the NASDAQ stock market Tuesday, creating a valuation of nearly $8 billion with its initial public offering of $27 per share.
Overall Industry News:
- Play USA, 9.14.21: How Many Online Sports Betting Apps Are In Every State For September 2021
- The start of the 2021 NFL Season has started off with a bang, of course, with much anticipation and the familiar faces of our favorite players. But for some, football season now brings the opportunity to participate in legal online sports betting for the first time.
- US Bets, 9.14.21: It All Adds Up: The House Continues Its Roll As Handle Drags In July
- It felt like everyone needed a summer vacation, and sports bettors were no different, as handle fell off dramatically in July across the 20 states and jurisdictions nationwide that accepted wagers.
Sports League News:
- The Hill, 9.14.21: Record Number Of Online Betting Transactions Reported Over NFL Opening Weekend
- Opening weekend of the 2021 NFL season saw a record-breaking number of gamblers placing online bets as more states move to legalize sports betting.
- Legal Sports Report, 9.14.21: Did Lamont Jump The Gun On CT Sports Betting Launch Date?
- Gov. Ned Lamont is ready for CT sports betting to get started, but he might have jumped the gun a bit in recent comments.
- Legal Sports Report, 9.15.21: Gov. Baker: Time Is Here To Legalize MA Sports Betting
- Gov. Charlie Baker is ready to see legalized MA sports betting this year so potential tax dollars stop flowing over the state’s borders.
- Legal Sports Report, 9.14.21: Arizona Sports Betting Lawsuit Not Finished Just Yet
- The Yavapai-Prescott Indian Tribe is making another attempt to stop Arizona sports betting.