The voice of the online gaming industry in the United States.
The iDevelopment and Economic Association (iDEA) is a non-profit association seeking to grow jobs and expand online interactive entertainment business in the United States through advocacy and education.
Interactive online entertainment is a multi-billion dollar global industry providing consumers with dozens of secure and regulated gaming options from casinos with online betting operations, online poker, social and mobile games, sweepstakes, and lotteries. The majority of businesses in this sector operate outside of the United States due to legislative and regulatory barriers. However, support is growing rapidly in the U.S. for the expansion of online interactive entertainment.
iDEA represents the legislative and regulatory interests of national and international businesses with online interactive entertainment platforms operating or considering operating in the United States. We aim to:
- Educate lawmakers, enforcement agencies, and the general public.
- Represent online interactive gaming companies, service providers, and other related companies desiring to do business in the U.S.
- Develop industry best practices and standards around responsible gaming.
- Monitor and, when appropriate, act on regulatory developments.
- Support positive legislation that broadens the U.S. market for safe and successful regulated online gaming.
iDEA's Responsible Gaming Pillars
Our members have developed and are committed to the leading online gaming industry’s leading Responsible Gaming Pillars
iDEA's Responsible Gaming Initiative
See how we ensure the fairness of the game, the safety of
consumers and children, and the security of player information.