iDEA Growth Power Lunch Summit
GeoComply is partnering with iDEA Growth to present a series of three webinars covering important topics for the iGaming and online sports betting industry. The iDEA Growth Power Lunch Summit sessions run at noon Eastern Time on September 9th,10th and 11th, bringing together experts from across the industry to provide their insight and expertise on three important topics. Register Here Today!
iDEA Growth Member News:
- PlayUSA, 9.3.20 – A Notable Las Vegas Presence Is Significant For DraftKings And FanDuel Sportsbooks
- Executives from both companies have espoused a desire to eventually offer sports bets in the country’s ancestral home of gambling. It remains an objective, but one in a queue with other states they hope to add to their expanding portfolios.
- Sports Handle, 9.3.20 – FanDuel Sportsbook Goes Live In Iowa
- FanDuel went live online/mobile in Iowa on Thursday, making it the eighth digital site in the state and FanDuel’s second such launch in a week. FanDuel went live in neighboring Illinois on Aug. 28.
- CNBC, 9.3.20 – Tech Firm Simplebet Launches First Product With FanDuel As Firms Look To Build Micromarket Sports Betting
- In its first significant product agreement, sports tech company Simplebet will join forces with FanDuel Group to launch a free-to-play game to offer mock in-play bets for the 2020 National Football League season.
- Legal Sports Report, 9.3.20 – A Wrigley Field Sportsbook: DraftKings Cements Illinois Sports Betting Status With Chicago Cubs Deal
- DraftKings will open a retail sportsbook at Wrigley Field as part of a new deal that makes DK the official sports betting and DFS partner of the Chicago Cubs.
- Sports Handle, 9.3.20 – Cubs And DraftKings Partner, Will Pursue Sportsbook At Wrigley Field
- The torrent of recent DraftKings wheeling and dealing continued Thursday with the announcement that the daily fantasy sports-turned-national sports betting juggernaut had struck a deal to become the Chicago Cubs’ “first official and exclusive sports betting and daily fantasy partner.”
- Gambling.Com, 9.3.20 – Opinion: COVID-19 Has Stressed Us, Contributed To Problem Gambling In New Jersey
- GVC’s Martin Lycka penned an op-ed on the need for continued support for problem gamblers during COVID-19.
- Online Poker Report, 9.3.20 – So Are William Hill And Caesars Really Discussing A Joint Venture For Online Casino?
- Speculation that William Hill and Caesars Entertainment might be working on a joint venture for online casino has lit up the gambling and investment media.
- PlayVirginia, 9.3.20 – DC Sports Betting Revenue For July Highest Yet At $142K
- Washington, DC, sports betting saw a noticeable uptick with its July revenue numbers.
- Legal Sports Report, 9.4.20 – Leagues Want More Data Via Virginia Sports Betting Rules
- The NBA, MLB, and PGA Tour submitted joint comments, as they have in other jurisdictions.
- PlayIA, 9.3.20 – Nebraska Supreme Court May Decide Whether Casino Gambling Makes November Ballot
- If Nebraska voters get the opportunity to vote on whether to allow casinos in their state this fall, it may require an act of the Nebraska Supreme Court.
- Legal Sports Report, 9.3.20 – Detroit Lions Ink Deal With BetMGM As Online Michigan Sportsbooks Near
- BetMGM has been named the first official sports betting partner of the Detroit Lions.