Sport League News:
- SBC Americas, 4.6.21 – UFC joins American Gaming Association in support of Have A Game Plan.Bet Responsibly campaign
- UFC, the mixed martial arts organization, has joined the American Gaming Association (AGA) to promote responsible sports betting as the newest partner in its Have A Game Plan. Bet Responsibly. public service campaign.
- Sports Handle, 4.6.21 – New York Includes Mobile Sports Betting Framework In Budget Agreement Clearing Path For Legalizing Online Sports Wagering
- After three years of high-stakes negotiations, intense lobbying efforts and input from a bevy of professional sports leagues headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York leaders included the framework of a mobile sports betting deal in the state’s 2022 Fiscal Year budget.
- SBC Americas, 4.7.21 – Maine resumes efforts to legalize sports betting with launch of Bill 1352
- New enabling legislation has been introduced this week which, if approved, will facilitate legal sports betting in the state of Maine. Senate Bill 1352 was unveiled by Senator Louis Luchini in the Main State Senate, just over one year after Bill LD 553 – which also sought to legalize sports wagering – was thrown out by Governor Janet Mills.
- Baltimore Sun, 4.6.21 – New plan for Maryland sports gambling would lift limits on businesses, allow betting daily at licensed stadiums
- A new plan for sports betting is moving forward in the General Assembly that would open the new industry to an unlimited number of in-person and online businesses.
- Legal Sports Report, 4.6.21 – LOUISIANA SPORTS BETTING BILLS FINALLY READY TO SEE LEGISLATIVE ACTION
- Louisiana sports betting is on its way eventually and state legislators are beginning work on how it will look.
- The Cheyenne Post, 4.6.21 – Wyoming legalizes online sports betting
- Wyoming Gov. Mark Gordon signed 31 bills into law Monday, including one that legalizes online sports gambling in the state.