iDEA Growth Member News:
- Online Poker Report, 8.24.20 – As The Only Online Casino In WV, DraftKings Casino Revenue Continues to Rise
- DraftKings Casino recently celebrated its first month of business in West Virginia. Its weekly revenue has been rising steadily that entire time.
- SBC Americas, 8.25.20 – Amelco Forges Data Center Link With Continent 8 Technologies
- Sports betting software and trading services provider Amelco has partnered with data center provider Continent 8 Technologies in a move which, the firm claimed, solidifies its growing US presence.
- iGB North America, 8.25.20 – BetMGM Partners VSiN For New Sports Betting Show (GVC Holdings)
- BetMGM, the betting brand operated via the joint venture between GVC Holdings and MGM Resorts, has joined forces with multi-platform broadcaster Vegas Stats & Information Network (ViSN), to launch a new specialist sports wagering program.
- Legal Sports Report, 24.20 – The Week In Sports Betting News: Wait, That’s JB Pritzker’s Music!
- Sports betting is back in full swing despite continued news of COVID positives in MLB while the NBA and NHL remain coronavirus-free in their playoffs bubbles.
- Sports Handle, 8.24.20 – ESPN To Air Sports Betting Content From New Las Vegas Studio At LINQ Hotel In Las Vegas
- ESPN is showing its hand for sports betting content, expanding its coverage with a move to The LINQ Hotel + Experience on the Las Vegas strip.
- PlayNevada, 8.24.20 – ESPN Opens Las Vegas Studio At The Linq
- Caesars Entertainment and ESPN are debuting a new TV studio this week at The Linq Hotel + Experience in Las Vegas. Construction on the studio began shortly after ESPN and Caesars announced a partnership last year.
- Variety, 8.24.20 – Fox Bet On Howie Long To Spur New Interest In Sports Wagers
- Howie Long has long helped Fox viewers understand the ins-and-outs of gridiron play. Now he’s going to encourage them to make a wager on what they might see.
- SBC Americas, 8.24.20 – GRID: Education Is Key To Boosting Esports Betting In The US
- Whilst the rest of the world has been hit with a boom in esports betting, the same cannot be said for the US.
- PlayNJ, 8.24.20 – Game On Card Offers New Deposit Option For NJ Online Gambling Sites
- The Game On card is expected to launch in October. Essentially, the card acts like a prepaid gift card that New Jerseyians can use to turn cash into credit for a number of online casino and sportsbook brands operating in the state.
- iGB North America, 8.25.20 – Twin River Hands NJ Skin To Exchange Betting Start-Up
- Twin River Worldwide Holdings has granted the second of three online sports betting skins it is set to gain through its acquisition of Bally’s Atlantic City to Sporttrade, an exchange betting start-up.
- The Day, 8.24.20 – Let Tribes Provide Online Sports Gambling – Now!
- It seems like every few months I have to remake the argument for two of the largest employers in Connecticut – the Mohegan Sun and Foxwoods casinos – about why state government should strive to retain and grow them like we do every other business in the state.
- TN Bets, 8.24.20 – Tennessee Lottery Posts Updated List Of Approved Sports Betting Vendors
- The upcoming Tennessee online/mobile sports betting industry has a launch on the horizon, as Tennessee Education Lottery officials made clear last week that the first digital sportsbooks would launch before Nov. 1, hopefully during an ongoing NFL season with Tennessee Titans games.
- SBC Americas, 8.35.30 – Com Granted Affiliate License To Operate In Tennessee
- Affiliate site BonusFinder.com has added a sixth state to its growing US business with the announcement this week that it has been granted an affiliate license to operate in Tennessee.
- Online Poker Report, 8.24.20 – Anticipating Michigan Online Gambling: Will It Surpass PA And NJ?
- Michigan will be getting its first online casinos and poker rooms soon. Depending on how the regulatory and licensing processes go, the launch could be as soon as October, or as late as early 2021.
- PlayMichigan, 8.24.20 – Little River Casino Sportsbook Embrace Esports Betting Call Of Duty
- With much of the regular sports calendar shut down for several months this year, esports had a global moment.
- PlayIllinois, 8.24.20 – Illinois Casino Report: Gamblers Adjusting To New Normal Quite Well In July
- Casinos, off-track betting sites, racetracks, sportsbooks and video lottery rooms in the Prairie State may be down, but they’re not out.
- US Bets, 8.24.20 – Reset: The State Of Sports Betting In The State Of Illinois
- Chicago may be “that toddlin’ town,” as Frank Sinatra once sang, but it was the state of Illinois which saw significant action on the sports betting front last week as two more sportsbooks opened.
- PlayIndiana, 8.24.20 – Indiana Lottery Scratched-Off Record Sales Over The Past Fiscal Year
- While some Indiana businesses may have dealt with an economic downturn over the past few months, the Hoosier Lottery was apparently not part of that group. In the category of scratch-off tickets, revenue has never been better.
- PlayColorado, 8.24.20 – Colorado Lottery Hits Second-Highest Revenue Total In History
- According to the Colorado Lottery, it closed the fiscal year with its second-highest revenue ever at $658.8 million in sales.
- Gambling Compliance, 8.25.20 – Oklahoma Tribes Cite Pandemic For More Than $33m Decline In Exclusivity Fees (subscription paywall)
- The closure of casinos operated in Oklahoma by 35 federally-recognized tribes due to the coronavirus pandemic caused exclusivity fees paid to the state to decline by between $33m and $43m in the most recent fiscal year, the Oklahoma Indian Gaming Association said Monday.