iDEA Growth Member News:
- SBC, 8.31.21: Draftkings To Feature American Ultimate Disc League On Dream Stream
- The American Ultimate Disc League (AUDL) will now be available free to viewers as part of the DraftKings Friday Game of the Week on its Dream Stream on YouTube and Twitch.
- Play Tenn, 8.30.21: FanDuel Becomes Title Sponsor Of Kentucky Downs Races
- The online sports gaming brand FanDuel has announced a three-year partnership with thoroughbred horse racing venue Kentucky Downs.
- SBC, 8.31.21: FOX Bet, BetMGM, PointsBet and WynnBET join roster of NFL Approved Sportsbook Operators
- The National Football League (NFL) has confirmed new agreements with FOX Bet, BetMGM, PointsBet, and WynnBET under the terms of which they will become Approved Sportsbook Operators for the 2021 NFL season.
Overall Industry News:
- Sports Handle, 8.30.21: The Worldwide Leader In Sports Betting? ESPN Branding Deal Could Be Game-Changer, But Multiple Hurdles Need To Be Cleared
- As commuters jaunted off to the beach Friday for an early start to the weekend, reports surfaced that ESPN could jump headfirst into the burgeoning U.S. sports betting market.
- Action Network, 8.30.21: Florida Sports Betting: Outlining Key Dates for In-Person, Online Betting in the Sunshine State
- Florida politicians and the state’s Seminole Tribe struck a groundbreaking compact agreement earlier this year that could open up the nation’s largest legal sports betting market.
- Politico, 8.31.21: Sports Gambling Giants Back New Online Betting Initiative In California
- Major gambling players intend to ante up $100 million for an online sports betting initiative that would fund homelessness and mental health efforts, adding a new wrinkle to the 2022 battle over California’s lucrative gaming future.
- Play CA, 8.30.21: Cities Take Lead In Sports Betting Initiative But How Much Can They Really Do?
- A recent California online sports betting initiative leads with support from local cities. But can cities really back ballot measures?
- Hartford Courant, 8.31.21: Will Sports Betting Be Up And Running In Connecticut Time For The Beginning Of The NFL Season? We Look At The Odds
- Connecticut lawmakers gave the green light to sports betting earlier this year — but it’s still an open question as to whether all the necessary rules and regulations will be in place when the NFL season kicks off between the Dallas Cowboys and the Tom Brady-led Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sept. 9.
- IGB, 8.31.21: Rhode Island Sports Betting Revenue Rockets 828.6% In July
- Sports betting revenue in Rhode Island jumped 828.6% year-on-year to $3.3m in July, while the amount wagered by consumers during the month hiked 229.9%.