Industry News of the Day for August 4, 2021
- iGB North America, 8.4.21: AGA supports use of single gambling helpline for responsible gambling campaigns
- The American Gaming Association (AGA) has recommended that a single national gambling helpline should be used in advertising campaigns in order to promote responsible gambling habits.
- SBC Americas, 8.3.21: American Gaming Association calls for advertising to include national gambling helplines
- The American Gaming Association (AGA) has issued a new recommendation this week, urging gaming companies to include national gambling helplines as part of their nationwide advertising campaigns.
- Legal Sports Report, 8.3.21: SEPTEMBER LAUNCH LOOKS SURE FOR WYOMING SPORTS BETTING MARKET
- The Wyoming Gaming Commission adopted a final set of Wyoming sports betting rules Monday.
- Play USA, 8.4.21: PLAYUSA REWIND: WASHINGTON STATE SPORTS BETTING AIMING FOR LAUNCH IN SEPTEMBER
- This week, sports betting in Washington is on pace to launch by football season. Also, DC sports betting wants to capitalize on retail bettors and PointsBet plans for North American expansion.
- WRAL Radio, 8.3.21: NC sports gambling bill on the move
- A bill to legalize sports gambling in North Carolina will get a legislative committee hearing in the coming days, an early step in a longer process, but one that often augurs success for legislation.
- ABC 12 (Associated Press repost), 8.4.21: Sports wagering slated for N. Carolina Senate panel debate
- A bill that would regulate sports gambling across North Carolina and give the state a piece of the revenues is finally getting a hearing this year in the legislature.