iDEA Growth Member News:
- Online Poker Report, 8.7.20 – Playtech Goes Live In US Market For The First Time With Bet365 Deal
- Playtech joins the US for the first time via a casino content deal with Bet365.
- SBC Americas, 8.7.20 – Wind Creek Hospitality And Pala Interactive Launch Online Platform
- Wind Creek Hospitality has confirmed the full public launch of Wind Creek Casino’s online gaming platform in the state of Pennsylvania. Powering the facility is partner and online gaming platform provider Pala Interactive.
- iGB North America, 8.7.20 – DraftKings Extends MLB Fantasy Partnership
- DraftKings and Major League Baseball (MLB) today announced a multi-year extension to their existing fantasy partnership, which will see DraftKings continue as the league’s exclusive official daily fantasy sports (DFS) partner.
- SBC Americas, 8.7.20 – DraftKings Strengthens Fan Connection With Best Ball DFS Game
- DraftKings is expanding its daily fantasy sports (DFS) offerings to include the game variant Best Ball, with snake drafts according to a statement this week.
- Legal Sports Report, 8.6.20 – Is A US Listing On The Way? Five Things We Learned From William Hill H1 Results
- William Hill posted its H1 results Wednesday, with US net revenue down some 29% because of the coronavirus pandemic.
- PlayNJ, 8.6.20 – NJ Gaming News: Wynn Launches Sportsbook App; FanDuel Palp Under Investigation
- We are happy to report the New Jersey sports betting drought is officially over. The NBA, NHL, and MLB are all several days into their respective restarts.
- PlayPennsylvania, 8.6.20 – PA Gaming Review: Sports Betting Roars Back, Wind Creek Makes Ten Online Casinos
- Sports – and sports betting – are back in Pennsylvania.
- Online Poker Report, 8.7.20 – Wind Creek Launches Pennsylvania’s Tenth Online Casino
- Wind Creek Bethlehem went live with its online casino on Wednesday.
- Legal Sports Report, 8.6.20 – No Surprise Where Barstool Sportsbook Will Launch Its App First
- The upcoming launch for Penn National‘s Barstool Sportsbook app will begin in Pennsylvania, with more states expected by the first quarter of 2021.
- PlayPennsylvania, 8.6.20 – Expect Delays: Penn National Barstool App Launch, Mini-Casinos Pushed Back
- Penn National Gaming‘s much-discussed launch of a sportsbook app bridging off its investment in the Barstool Sports brand is delayed, the company said while answering questions during an earnings call Thursday morning.
- WTOP, 8.6.20 – Sports Betting In DC Seems To Fall Short When Compared With Other States
- With the DC Lottery’s Gambet app up and running, it’s still worth looking at how sports gambling is working in D.C. compared to other states.
- PlayUSA, 8.6.20 – Michigan Sports Betting Gets Relaunch With Casino Reopenings
- Once doors are open, retail sports betting will get another opportunity to prove its worth.
- SBC Americas, 8.7.20 – Analyst Predicts Big Revenue Numbers For Michigan Sports Betting
- Michigan’s sports betting and online casinos have the potential to generate up to $650m in first-year revenue, yielding $93m in tax according to affiliate site MichiganSharp.com.
- PlayIllinois, 8.6.20 – Casinos’ Push For Illinois Internet Gaming Faces Opposition
- Illinois casinos made a push to legalize online gaming prior to the end of the legislative session in May. The casinos unanimously called for Illinois internet gaming to protect against further casino closures from a second wave of the coronavirus.
- US Bets, 8.6.20 – Fate Of Ohio’s 2020 Sports Betting Efforts Could Be Decided In Matter Of Days
- Legislative efforts to legalize and regulate sports betting in Ohio apparently are nearing a crucial moment.
- PlayIndiana, 8.6.20 – TheScore Bet Sportsbook On Track To Launch In Indiana This Summer
- Indiana could have its ninth sports betting app in just a matter of weeks.