iDEA Growth Member News:
- SBC, 12.3.21: PointsBet Debuts Two New Ad Spots Featuring NFL Icon Drew Brees
- Online gaming operator PointsBet has debuted two new ad spots featuring NFL icon Drew Brees as part of the “Live Your Bet Life” campaign.
Overall Industry News:
- SBC, 12.3.21: SportsHandle: That Was The Week That Was In US Sports Betting
- SportsHandle and friends deliver another round-up of the week’s big developments in US sports betting.
- SBC, 12.2.21: Connecticut Collects $1.7m In First Legalized Month Of Wagers
- The state of Connecticut has collected around $1.7m during its first month of legalized online gaming and sports wagering, according to the state governor Ned Lamont.
- Sacramento Bee, 12.3.21: Four Sports Betting Initiatives Are Heading Toward California Voters. Here’s What They Would Do
- Californians might get the right to bet legally on sports as early as 2021, joining nearly two dozen other states. Californians already wager billions of dollars illegally on sports. Here are five things to know about legal sports betting here.
- SBC, 12.3.21: Virginia Sportsbooks Handle Record Amount In October Citing Five-week Sporting Schedule
- Virginia’s state sportsbooks have broken its sales record in October, revealing a monthly handle of $427m.
- Cincinnati Enquirer, 12.2.21: John Cranley: Betting On The Reds, Bengals And Other Sports Should Be As Easy As The Lottery
- Betting on a football or baseball game in Ohio wouldn’t be much different than playing the lottery under a plan proposed by Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley.
- Sports Handle, 12.2.21: First Sports Betting Bill Of 2022 Filed In Missouri As Neighbor States Flourish
- Legislation that would allow for statewide mobile and retail wagering with digital platforms tethered to gambling boats has been introduced in Missouri.
- Chicago Sun Times, 12.2.21: Sports Betting At Arenas And Stadiums Would Benefit Chicago
- The Chicago City Council is considering an ordinance that would allow sportsbook facilities at or near the city’s five professional sports stadiums. The City Council should pass it.
- Legal Sports Report, 12.3.21: In Ontario Sports Betting, What Exactly Does ‘Tier One’ Mean?
- GAN announced Thursday a deal to provide its technology to a “tier one” US sportsbook operator for Ontario sports betting.