iDEA Growth Member News:
- Play NY, 2.9.22: Live Betting Integration For Mets’ Telecasts On SNY? PointsBet Hopes To Make It Happen
- PointsBet hopes to replicate its success with live-betting integration on golf broadcasts in baseball.
- Legal Sports Report, 2.10.22: Entain Adds to Canada Sports Betting Products With Acquisition
- Entain is adding to its push for sports betting in Canada.
- Sports Handle, 2.9.22: DraftKings Continues To Kick The Tires On The Streaming Wars
- The Sports Business Journal noted two new hires by DraftKings last week: Stacie McCollum and Todd Dubester.
Sports League News:
- FOX Business, 2.10.22: Super Bowl LVI To Attract $7.6 Billion In Bets As Online Betting Surges In 2022
- The American Gaming Association released a report on the anticipated betting for the upcoming championship, finding that 31.4 million Americans plan to place a wager on the game – a 35% increase from 2021.
- CBS 21, 2.9.22: Sports Betting A Big Win For State Tax Revenues, As ‘Super Sunday’ Windfall Nears
- Super Bowl LVI airs Sunday night here on WJAC, and while you may not be a fan of either the Los Angeles Rams or the Cincinnati Bengals a lot of folks will have something riding on the game
- ESPN, 2.10.22: High-stake Battle Rages Over California Sports Betting Push
- Sunday’s showdown between the underdog Cincinnati Bengals and Los Angeles Rams could be the last Super Bowl of its kind — an NFL championship game played in a state without a legal sports betting market.
- US Bets, 2.9.22: North Carolina Governor Wants Action On Mobile Sports Betting Bill
- Mobile sports betting could soon be on its way to North Carolina.
- The State, 2.1.22: Governor Hopeful Joe Cunningham Wants SC To Legalize Sports Betting
- Days before bettors place their final wagers on the Super Bowl, Democratic gubernatorial candidate Joe Cunningham is making a pitch to allow sports gambling in South Carolina.
- ABC 17 News, 2.9.22: Missouri Lawmakers Push To Legalize Sports Betting
- It’s Super Bowl week and last year, over 23 million Americans wagered a record $4.3 billion on the Super Bowl, but none of that happened in the state of Missouri.
- Legal Sports Report, 2.10.22: Arizona Regulator Advocates Responsible Super Bowl Betting Guidelines
- Arizona sports betting regulators took the proactive step of releasing guidelines for taking part in Super Bowl betting responsibly.
- Sports Handle, 2.9.22: Bill Filed To Give Every Arizona Tribe An Event Wagering License
- A bill filed in Arizona last week would not only allow every tribe to obtain an event wagering license, but also outlines a plan to put tribal-owned sportsbooks on commercial land within a five-block radius of professional stadiums.