iDEA Growth Member News:
- SBC, 1.10.22: PointsBet USA honored in Built In 2022 Best Places To Work Awards
- PointsBet USA has been honored in the Built In 2022 Best Places To Work Awards, earning a place on the Best Large Companies to Work For list in the state of Colorado.
- Sports Handle, 1.10.22: PointsBet Canada Announces Partnership With NHL Alumni Association
- PointsBet Canada and the NHL Alumni Association jointly announced a new partnership Monday.
Overall Industry News:
- Legal Sports Report, 1.10.22: The Week In Sports Betting News: When Do Remaining NY Books Arrive?
- Happy Monday, everyone, especially to those still riding high on last week’s top sports betting news: the launch of mobile betting in New York.
- Sports Handle, 1.7.22: Get A Grip — The Week In Sports Betting: New York Has All The Buzz
- Here’s the weekend Sports Handle item, “Get a Grip,” recapping the week’s top U.S. sports betting stories, highlighting some fresh news, and rounding up key stories.
- Play NJ, 1.7.22: How Will New Jersey Sportsbooks Fare After New York’s Launch Of Online Sports Betting?
- The forthcoming launch of online sports betting in New York will undoubtedly affect New Jersey sportsbooks.
- CBS NY, 1.8.22: Online Sports Betting Officially Begins In New York State
- Sports fans reported some issues of the first day New Yorkers could legally gamble online.
- Play NY, 1.7.22: Addabbo On New York Online Sports Betting Launch: ‘It’s Our Turn, Watch Us Shine’
- New York State Senator Joe Addabbo will finally be able to get his coffee in peace.
- Sports Handle, 1.8.22: Breaking Down The Historic First New York Mobile Bets For Each Operator
- By the time you read this, it’s possible that millions of mobile bets will have already been processed in the state of New York following the successful launch of digital wagering Saturday morning.
- Axios, 1.10.22: Iowa’s Sports Gambling Explodes In Popularity
- Iowans placed almost $1.25 billion in sports bets in the first six months of the current fiscal year, according to records published Friday by the Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission (IRGC).
- Sports Handle, 1.7.22: Iowa Clears $2B In Sports Betting Handle In 2021 With Strong December
- Iowa became the 10th state to clear $2 billion in sports betting handle for 2021, capping its first year of remote registration on a strong note with more than $266.5 million wagered in December, according to the state’s Racing and Gaming Commission.
- News Star, 1.10.22: Louisiana Gaming Commission hopes to launch online sports betting ahead of Super Bowl
- While betting on sports is now legal at select locations in Louisiana, placing bets online is still at least a few weeks away.
- Play IL, 1.10.22: Illinois Shatters All-Time Monthly Sports Betting Revenue Record In November
- Illinois sportsbooks won nearly $80 million in November, the state’s most lucrative month since sports betting launched even as wagering fell just short of yet another record.