iDEA Growth Member News:
- SBC, 1.17.22: Evolution Launches Lightning Roulette Online Live Casino Game In New Jersey
- Evolution has added to its market offering in the state of New Jersey, launching its Lightning Roulette online live casino game.
- SBC, 1.17.22: EveryMatrix Launches Casino Content Aggregator SlotMatrix
- Software provider EveryMatrix has launched SlotMatrix, a casino content aggregator providing fast access to a collection of gaming content with zero platform fees.
- Legal Sports Report, 1.14.22: DraftKings, Barstool Turn Up Florida Sports Betting Heat, But Is it Too Late?
- Sportsbook operators are upping the ante in their bid to place a Florida sports betting question on the ballot in November.
Overall Industry News:
- Sports Handle, 1.17.22: What’s On Tap: NFL Playoffs, Aussie Open Early Rounds, And BetMGM’s NY Debut
- Each Monday, our “What’s on Tap” series previews the week ahead in the world of sports betting. Come here for a summary of upcoming financial happenings, legislative and regulatory meetings, industry conferences, top games scheduled for the week, and much more.
- Sports Handle, 1.14.22: Get A Grip — The Week In Sports Betting: New York Still In The Spotlight
- Here’s the weekend Sports Handle item, “Get a Grip,” recapping the week’s top U.S. sports betting stories, highlighting some fresh news, and rounding up key stories.
- SBC, 1.17.22: New Jersey Sportsbooks Hit Fourth Consecutive $1bn Month In Wagers
- New Jersey’s sportsbooks took more than $1bn in wagers for the fourth consecutive month in December, while online casinos broke its revenue record with $133m, according to PlayNJ, which tracks gaming developments in the state.
- Legal Sports Report, 1.14.22: NJ Sports Betting Caps Off Big 2021 With Another $1B Handle Month
- Turning in its fourth-straight billion-dollar monthly handle, NJ sports betting became the first state to see $10 billion in bets in a single year.
- Play NY, 1.14.22: Looking Up: Has New York Sports Betting Already Surpassed Entire 2021 Handle Total This Week?
- It’s obviously a monumental year for legal sports betting in New York. No doubt, this year should show even bigger — and even record-breaking — numbers.