iDEA Growth Member News:
- SBC, 1.4.22: Geocomply Reappoints Anna Sainsbury As CEO
- GeoComply has announced that Chairman Anna Sainsbury has been reappointed as the firm’s CEO, a position she held for seven years when she co-founded the company in 2011.
- SBC, 1.4.22: Kambi Enters Betting Solutions Partnership With Affinity Interactive
- Kambi has entered into a multi-year and multi-state partnership with Affinity Interactive, an omni-channel gaming firm, to power Affinity’s upcoming retail, digital and online sports betting offering, DRF Sports.
Overall Industry News:
- Sports Handle, 1.3.22: What’s On Tap: NFL Week 18, FCS Championship, And Kyrie’s Potential Return
- Each Monday, our “What’s on Tap” series previews the week ahead in the world of sports betting.
- Sports Handle, 1.4.22: Bill In Mississippi Legislature Would Allow Mobile Sports Wagering
- On the first workday of 2022, a Mississippi lawmaker introduced a bill that would allow adult residents and visitors to place sports bets from their smartphones.
- FOX 10, 1.3.22: How Much Did Arizona Make From The First 2 Months Of Legal Sports Betting?
- The numbers are out for the first two months of legal sports gambling in Arizona, and people placing bets in the state broke records.
- AP News, 1.3.22: Arizona Sports Betting Revenue Off To Soft Start
- Arizona’s general fund collected just over $1.3 million in taxes during the first two months of legalized sports betting, far below the high expectations set by Gov. Doug Ducey and other proponents of the new gambling law.