iDEA Growth Member News:
- IGB, 1.5.22: Sainsbury Returns As CEO Of Geocomply
- Fraud prevention and cybersecurity solutions provider GeoComply has announced that its co-founder and chairman Anna Sainsbury will return as chief executive with immediate effect.
- SBC, 1.6.22: Pointsbet Launches Online Live Casino Gaming In New Jersey
- Online gaming operator PointsBet has announced that live casino gaming is now available on its online app and desktop site for its customers in New Jersey.
- Play PA, 1.5.22: What’s Ahead For Pennsylvania Casinos and Sports Betting in 2022
- What’s next for Pennsylvania casinos, sports betting and online gambling? A wise person and many fortune cookies said, before you move forward you have to look back.
- ESPN, 1.5.22: New York State Eyes Starting Online Sports Betting Before Or During The NFL Playoffs
- New York state is gearing up to launch what’s expected to be one of the largest online sports betting markets in the nation before or during the NFL playoffs.
- Play NY, 1.5.22: PlayNY.com: Online Sports Betting Will Generate Millions In Tax Revenue For New York But Likely Fall Short Of Official Projections
- Gaming experts from PlayNY.com, a leading source for news and analysis of the fledgling New York gaming market, predict that New York will find it difficult to reach $500 million in annual tax revenue by fiscal year 2024 that proponents of legalizing online sports betting originally projected.
- Play USA, 1.5.22: Arkansas Racing Commission Approves Mobile Betting In State
- Mobile sports betting in Arkansas might arrive sooner than expected.
- Sports Handle, 1.5.22: National Sportsbook Operators Irked By Arkansas Revenue-Sharing Rule
- The Arkansas Racing Commission recently approved rules for mobile sports wagering, and those regulations state that casinos approved to offer mobile betting will keep at least 51% of the revenue if they’re working with a third-party sportsbook operator.
- Sports Handle, 1.5.22: Once Again, Sports Betting Will Be Much Talked About Issue In Massachusetts
- Massachusetts state Sen. Eric Lesser, co-chairman of the legislature’s Joint Committee on Economic Development and Emerging Technologies, is now a candidate for lieutenant governor. And he intends to use the campaign trail to continue pushing for legalization of sports betting in the Bay State.
- SBC, 1.6.22: Tennessee Sportsbooks Set New Revenue Record In November
- Tennessee’s sportsbooks set a new revenue record in the month of November with a figure of nearly $40m, according to PlayTenn, which tracks the Tennessee gaming market.
- IGB, 1.5.22: Colorado Sports Betting Revenue Reaches Record $36.8m In November
- Colorado set a new monthly sports betting record of $36.8m in November 2021, while the US state’s handle fell just short of the all-time high total achieved in the previous month.