iDEA Growth Member News:
- SBC, 3.10.22: Andrew Winchell: Half-dozen More States Could Legalize Sports Betting In Next Year (FanDuel mentioned)
- Another ‘half-dozen’ states could move forward with legalizing sports betting in the next year, according to Andrew Winchell, Director of Government Affairs for FanDuel.
- Legal Sports Report, 3.9.22: Bet365 Ready For Q2 Launch In Colorado, Partner Says
- Bet365 is ready to enter its second mobile US sports betting market in Q2 2022, according to its license partner.
- Legal Sports Report, 3.9.22: Newest Maine Sports Betting Attempt Gives Market To Tribes
- Maine legislators are juggling several bills that could legalize sports betting, but the path forward is unclear.
- Sports Handle, 3.9.22: Alabama Senate Committee Moves Lottery, Sports Betting Forward
- Alabama’s Senate Tourism Committee moved a pair of bills forward Wednesday that together would legalize a state lottery and statewide mobile sports wagering tied to tribal casinos.
- Sports Handle, 3.10.22: Missouri Lawmakers, Stakeholders Still At Odds On Betting, But Hearing ‘Productive’
- One day after the Missouri House Rules Committee sent a pair of sports betting bills to the House floor, the Senate had its first informational hearing on an issue that lawmakers have been trying to solve for going on five years.
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch, 3.10.22: With Prospects Uncertain, Missouri Pro Teams Lobby For Sports Betting
- A parade of top officials with Missouri’s professional sports teams called on state lawmakers Wednesday to legalize sports betting.
- Play USA, 3.9.22: Minnesota House Sports Betting Bill Takes First Step With Tribal Support
- A Minnesota sports betting bill took its first small step through the legislative process Tuesday. But a big leap that took place in that the legislation, at least tentatively, has tribal support.
- Legal Sports Report, 3.9.22: Minnesota Sports Betting Bill Rolls Forward Despite ‘Concerns’
- A promising Minnesota sports betting bill is off and running.
- Play USA, 3.9.22: eSports Wagering Included In New Iowa Gambling Bill
- A new bill in the Hawkeye State aims to expand gambling by adding eSports into the mix.
- IGB, 3.9.22: Arizona Falls Just Short Of $500m Sports Betting Handle In December
- Players in Arizona bet a record $499.2m on sports in December 2021, though gross revenue fell 23.1% month-on-month.