Overall Industry News:
- Legal Sports Report, 3.21.22: The Week In Sports Betting News: Febraury Football Falloff Continues
- March Madness should dominate sports betting news this week with it looking relatively quiet from a legislative and earnings perspective.
- Sports Handle, 3.21.22: What’s On Tap: NCAA Plays Down To Four, Dubai World Cup, And The Academy Awards
- Come here for a summary of upcoming financial happenings, legislative and regulatory meetings, industry conferences, top games scheduled for the week, and much more.
- Sports Handle, 3.18.22: Get A Grip — The Week In Sports Betting: Ad-Free March Madness, Maine Madness, More
- Here’s the weekend Sports Handle item, “Get a Grip,” recapping the week’s top U.S. sports betting stories, highlighting some fresh news, and rounding up key stories.
Sports League News:
- Play USA, 3.21.22: USFL Joins Other Sports Leagues As Participant In AGA’s Responsible Gambling Messaging
- The latest incarnation of the United States Football League will bring wagering on professional football to the NFL offseason and much more.
- Legal Sports Report, 3.21.22: California Tribes Hit Airwaves To Fight Online Sports Betting Initiative
- The battle for California sports betting has reached the airwaves.
- Legal Sports Report, 3.21.22: Louisiana Sports Betting Sees Benefits From Going Mobile
- Louisiana sports betting exploded in its first whole month with mobile sportsbooks.
- Sports Handle, 3.21.22: Kansas Bill Would Allow For Statewide Mobile Wagering, HHR Machines
- A new Kansas bill that would allow for statewide mobile wagering controlled by the lottery was filed last week and is set for a hearing Tuesday, as the state continues to wrestle with what legal wagering will look like.
- WCHS, 3.19.22: House Passes Bill To Legalize Sports Betting In Kentucky
- Supporters of legalizing sports betting in Kentucky have notched a key victory.
- Legal Sports Report, 3.19.22: Kentucky Sports Betting Bill Clears House For First Time
- With the clock ticking, a Kentucky sports betting bill is breaking new ground.
- Sports Handle, 3.18.22: Kentucky House Approves Bill That Would Legalize Sports Betting, DFS, Online Poker
- On Friday morning, the Kentucky House narrowly approved a bill that would legalize statewide mobile sports betting with a 9.75% tax rate on retail wagers and 14.25% on digital wagers, as well as allowing for daily fantasy sports and online poker.