iDEA Growth Member News:
- Online Poker Report, 3.21.22: Kentucky Lawmakers Galloping Ahead On Online Poker, Sports Betting Bill (mentions iDEA Growth)
- Kentucky lawmakers appear ready to decide by this summer on whether to legalize online poker and sports betting.
- Legal Sports Report, 3.21.22: Kambi Secures Ontario Sports Betting Supplier License
- A key sportsbook supplier is ready for the commercial Ontario sports betting launch.
Overall Industry News:
- Play USA, 3.21.22: A Tale Of Two Markets: Online And Retail Casinos See Harmony, New Study Finds
- And in the US gambling industry, what is the relationship between online and retail casinos? Do they poach one another’s customers? Live in harmony? Or some strange combination of the two.
- Play NY, 3.21.22: Momentum Builds On NY Gaming Front As Budget Deadline Nears, But Questions Remain
- And there are two gaming items — downstate casino licenses and minority/online sports betting expansion — that are generating momentum prior to the April 1 deadline.
- Legal Sports Report, 3.21.22: Mobile NY Sports Betting Already Near $4B Wagered In 10 Weeks
- Mobile NY sports betting is already approaching $4 billion in handle over 10 weeks of operation.
- IGB, 3.21.22: Louisiana Online Betting Draws $211m In Wagers In First Full Month
- Players in Louisiana staked $211.0m during the first full month of legal online sports betting in the US state.
- Center Square, 3.21.22: Maine Proposal Would Allow Tribes To Offer Sports Wagering
- Maine’s federally recognized tribes could have exclusive rights to develop sports betting in the state under a proposal going before lawmakers.
- Sports Handle, 3.21.22: Tennessee Bettors Fared Well In February
- Tennessee’s Sports Wagering Advisory Council reported a solid handle figure of nearly $313.3 million for the month of February.
- Play MI, 3.22.22: Advocates Hope To Increase Problem Gambling Awareness Among Youth
- As the state of Michigan continues to see an increase in gambling access and availability, the industry is hitting a broader market.
- Times Tribune, 3.21.22: House Votes To Take A Gamble On Sports Betting
- A bill many Kentuckians have spent years asking for advanced off the House floor on Friday.