iDEA Growth Member News:
- SBC, 3.22.22: 888 Selects Global Payments To Power SI Sportsbook’s Payment Offerings
- 888 Holdings has selected Global Payments’ iGaming solutions to power its payment offerings for its SI Sportsbook.
- US Bets, 3.23.22: Ask A Bookmaker With Johnny Avello: Handling Spring Training
- Welcome to our weekly “Ask a Bookmaker” feature, which answers many of the common (and uncommon!) questions gamblers and enthusiasts have about how sportsbooks operate in the modern age of sports betting.
- Play USA, 3.22.22: DraftKings Sportsbook At Wrigley Field Should Be Finished By 2022
- With the necessary permits acquired, general contractor Pepper Construction can move forward with building DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Wyoming News, 3.23.22: FanDuel Optimistic About Wyoming Launch
- It took a little over six months, but a third competitor has entered Wyoming’s sports betting scene.
- Play NY, 3.22.22: Does It Make Financial Sense For New York Policymakers To Expand Online Sports Betting?
- On March 7, Assemb. Gary Pretlow introduced a bill amendment to expand online sports betting in New York.
- Legal Sports Report, 3.23.22: Kansas Sports Betting Legislation Begins Promising 2022 Path
- Kansas sports betting stakeholders seem to be on the same page this year, a positive sign for legislation in the works.
- Sports Handle, 3.22.22: Lower Taxes, More Problem Gambling Funds Desired In Kansas Sports Betting Bill
- The Kansas House Committee on Federal and State Affairs heard Tuesday from those for and against legal sports betting in the state, and after 90 minutes of testimony and discussion, it opted to hold off on “working the bill” until next week amid concerns that lawmakers hadn’t had enough time to study the issue.