iDEA Growth Member News
- SBC Americas, 3.24.21 – Scientific Games and Golden Nugget Online Gaming team up in New Jersey
- Scientific Games Corporation has launched its comprehensive mobile sports betting solution with US casino operator Golden Nugget Online Gaming in New Jersey this week.
- iGB North America, 3.24.21 – FanDuel expands responsible gaming efforts with Gamban partnership
- Fluter Entertainment-owned sports betting giant FanDuel has announced a partnership with software group Gamban, to offer free site blocking software to players that self-exclude or identify as having a gambling problem.
- Online Poker Report, 3.23.21 – Apples And Oranges: Why The US Online Gambling Industry’s Pandemic Gains Have Proven So Durable
- Gambling products are not interchangeable. That’s a good thing when it comes to the online gambling industry’s chances of retaining the gains it has seen during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- SBC Americas, 3.23.21 – NCPG focuses on links between sports betting and higher education
- The National Council on Problem Gambling (NCPG) has published a new report this week from its Prevention Committee called Recommendations on Partnerships Between Higher Education Academic Institutions and Sports Betting Operators.
- Play USA, 3.22.21 – THESE STATES ARE PRIMED FOR SPORTS BETTING THIS LEGISLATIVE SEASON
- As we entrench ourselves in the thick of the legislative season, it is now time to examine which states could legalize sports betting this year.
- Sports Handle, 3.23.21 – ‘This Has Gone Bad,’ Lawmaker Says Of Tennessee Sports Betting Regulation
- A Senate hearing in the State and Local Government Committee was cut short Tuesday after SB 1029 was introduced and an expert witness explained how dangerous pairing a high-interest lender with a sportsbook can be. A House hearing planned by the Departments and Agencies Subcommittee on the same issue was postponed before it even began.
- Legal Sports Report, 3.23.21 – ACTION 24/7 SUES TO END SUSPENSION OF TN SPORTS BETTING LICENSE
- Action 24/7 sued the Tennessee Education Lottery on Monday for what it feels to be an improper suspension of its Tennessee sports betting license.
- Play WV, 3.23.21 – SPORTS BETTING FIGURES SLUMP THIS FEBRUARY AT WEST VIRGINIA SPORTSBOOKS
- It was a difficult month for West Virginia sportsbooks. In February, they only accepted around $38 million in total handle. This is a significant decrease of more than $12 million compared to the Mountain State’s overall handle in January.
- Legal Sports Report, 3.23.21 – WYOMING SPORTS BETTING HEARING NO FIRE DRILL AS BILL SAILS THROUGH SENATE COMMITTEE
- After catching a second wind earlier this month, a Wyoming sports betting bill pushed ahead Tuesday. House Bill 133 passed on a reconsideration motion on March 10, 32-28, and made its way to the Wyoming Senate.