iDEA Growth Member News
- Sports Handle, 3.8.21 – FanDuel Partners With AGA For Responsible Sports Betting Initiative
- FanDuel announced Monday it will partner with the American Gaming Association to create content for social media promoting the fundamentals of responsible sports betting.
- Online Poker Report, 3.8.21 – Another Old Brand Gets New Life As Boyd, FanDuel Look To Reboot Stardust Casino
- Spring is the time for dormant life to emerge. It’s appropriate, then, that Boyd Gaming and FanDuel have chosen April as their moment to attempt to make a withered old brand bloom anew.
- PlayPennsylvania, 3.8.21 – Stardust Casino Rises From The Ashes In The Form Of An Online Casino
- The Stardust Casino in Las Vegas was demolished in 2007. But unlike particles from the implosion, memories of the famous casino remain in the Vegas air, the hearts of guests, and in the pages of gambling history.
- Associated Press, 3.8.21 – More Sports Books Launching Online Casinos In The US
- Companies that are well-known for conducting online sports betting are branching out into the online casino business.
- Sports Handle, 3.8.21 – What’s On Tap: The Week Ahead In Sports Betting: Selection Sunday, NCAA Conference Championships, And TPC
- Come here for a summary of upcoming financial happenings, legislative and regulatory meetings, industry conferences, top games scheduled for the week, and much more.
- iGB North America, 3.9.21 – MGM Resorts And BetMGM Launch Problem Gambling Education Series
- MGM Resorts and its online joint venture BetMGM have announced a commitment to promote responsible gaming within the betting industry, including an employee education series.
- SBC Americas, 3.8.21 – EPIC Strengthens US Operations With Huber Appointment
- Michael V Huber has joined EPIC Risk Management as an Advisory on US Operations, enhancing the company’s responsible gambling activities in the country.
- MetroWest Daily News, 3.8.21 – Takes Cautious Approach To Sports Betting
- For some people, Massachusetts is well behind the pack and cannot legalize sports wagering soon enough.
- Sports Handle, 3.9.21 – Connecticut Sports Betting Wounded Last Week, But Betting In Time For NFL Expected
- Late last week, the future of Connecticut legal sports betting started to look a little bleak.
- WSN, 3.9.21 – Maryland Sports Betting Bill Moves Further Toward Goal Line
- Surrounded by bordering states experiencing sports wagering success in their initial phase, Maryland legislators have been further motivated toward acting.
- Gambling.com, 3.8.21 – West Virginia February Sports Betting Down, But iGaming Up
- West Virginia’s sports wagering activity continued to see decreases across the board in February.
- PlayTenn, 3.8.21 – Tennessee Legislators Don’t Want To Sit On The Sidelines When It Comes To Casinos
- Ante up! Casinos could soon be a reality in Tennessee, according to a joint resolution making its way through the House of Representatives.
- TN Bets, 3.8.21 – Georgia May Go With Fixed Sports Betting Payout Cap Like In Tennessee
- Tennessee might be poised to lose the Georgia sports betting feeder market in a couple of years.
- TN Bets, 3.9.21 – Intralot Gives Some Misleading Info About Tennessee Sports Betting To Ohio Committee
- A lottery technology firm is telling the state of Ohio that it should look very closely at the sports betting market in Tennessee when crafting its legislation, but many of its comments aren’t accurate.
- PlayIllinois, 3.8.21 – Illinois To Blow Out Candles On Adventurous First Year Of Sports Betting
- It may seem like a lifetime ago, but Tuesday marks the one-year anniversary of legal sports betting in Illinois.
- Legal Sports Report, 3.8.21 – Mixed News From Iowa Sports Betting Revenue Report For February
- Following a record January, Iowa sports betting handle dipped a bit in February.
- SBC Americas, 3.8.21 – Mobile Registration And Super Bowl Bets Deliver February Boost For Iowa Sportsbooks
- Iowa sportsbooks took in nearly $144m in bets in February and took in more bets per day than in the state’s history, even as its month-over-month handle fell from January’s surge.
- SBC Americas, 3.9.21 – BetHouse Opens New Funding Round Ahead Of Iowa Sportsbook Launch
- BettHouse, the tech start-up that has become the first non-legacy sportsbook to gain market access in the US, has announced a new funding round ahead of its roll-out across the nation.
- The Action Network, 3.8.21 – South Dakota Sports Betting Bill Set To Pass Into Law In Coming Days
- High-population states such as New York, Georgia and Arizona have tantalized sports betting hopefuls with their respective 2021 online wagering bills, but it will be South Dakota that actually crosses the legalization finish line first this year.
- PlayColorado, 3.8.21 – PlayUp Aims To Cater To High-End Colorado Sports Bettors
- A change is coming to Colorado sports betting from Down Under. Colorado sports bettors are now free to see for themselves with the launch of the PlayUp sports betting app.