- SBC Americas, 5.13.22: Governor Kelly signs Kansas sports betting bill into law
- Kansas has become the 35th US state to legalize sports betting after Governor Laura Kelly enshrined the long-awaited bill into law yesterday.
- Sports Handle, 5.12.22: It’s Official: Kansas Governor Makes Sports Betting Law
- Kansas won the ‘Border War’ with Missouri in terms of legalization, and regulators are already working on rules
- Topeka Capital-Journal, 5.12.22: Sports wagering is now law in Kansas. Here’s when you could start betting on games.
- A years-long wait for legalized sports betting in Kansas is over, after Gov. Laura Kelly signed legislation Thursday allowing for bettors to wager on their favorite team.
- The Kansas City Star, 5.12.22: Sports betting is now legal in Kansas. Here’s what you need to know.
- Kansans will soon be able to lawfully bet on sports after Democratic Gov. Laura Kelly signed a bipartisan bill Thursday officially legalizing the practice.
- The News Tribune, 5.13.22: Kansas legalizes sports betting, then gets sued by casino
- Kansas legalized sports betting Thursday, only to be sued almost immediately by the operator of a state-owned casino that could offer the new wagering over an unrelated part of the law designed to revive a long-closed greyhound track in its area.
- Legal Sports Report, 5.12.22: Minnesota House Passes Amended Sports Betting Bill
- Minnesota sports betting legislation is past one chamber, but its path forward is murky at best.
- Duluth News Tribune, 5.12.22: Minnesota House passes legal sports betting bill
- Even with legalized sports betting in Minnesota closer to reality than ever before, its prospects appear dim in the Senate, where a similar proposal has not moved forward.
- KMOV4, 5.12.22: Legalizing sports betting likely to fail in MO legislature
- A Missouri senator says casinos didn’t agree to the deal.
- Sports Handle, 5.12.22: April Sports Betting Handle In Indiana Dips Below $400 Million
- FanDuel was the lone Indiana mobile operator taking over $100 million in bets
- Legal Sports Report, 5.12.22: Are MA Sports Betting Proposals Too Far Apart To Compromise?
- There has been very little said in the days since the Massachusetts Senate passed its own version of an MA sports betting bill.
- Play USA, 5.12.22: Nebraska Finalizes Casino Regulations, Setting Stage For License Reviews
- A full 18 months have passed since voters in the Cornhusker State approved allowing racetracks to add casino gaming. That is now a little closer to reality as the Nebraska casino regulations are official.