iDEA Growth Member News:
- Yahoo! Finance, 5.5.22: DraftKings Completes Acquisition of Golden Nugget Online Gaming
- DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) today announced the completion of its acquisition of Golden Nugget Online Gaming, Inc. (“Golden Nugget Online Gaming” or “GNOG”) (the “GNOG Acquisition”).
- California Globe, 5.5.22: Online Sports Betting Initiative Receives Enough Signatures To Be on 2022 Ballot
- A group pushing to legalize online sports betting announced on Tuesday that they have received enough signatures to place a proposition to legalize the practice in California.
- SF Gate, 5.5.22: Legal sports betting in California just got more complicated. Here’s what to know.
- Proponents of a measure that would make online sports betting legal in California say it has qualified for the general election ballot, meaning two sports betting measures set to appear on the November ballot this year will be directly at odds with one another.
- Action Network, 5.4.22: Missouri Lawmakers Close to Agreement on Sports Betting
- Missourians using FanDuel and DraftKings by the end of the year is still very much a possibility.
- Sports Handle, 5.4.22: Not Dead Yet! Sports Betting Revived In Missouri
- A new stand-alone sports betting bill that has been shared with stakeholders such as casinos and professional sports teams could be in play in Missouri as soon as the end of the week, sources told Sports Handle Wednesday.
- Legal Sports Report, 5.4.22: Missouri Sports Betting Hopes Still Alive As Session Ticks Away
- With neighboring Kansas full speed ahead on sports betting, Missouri lawmakers are still working on a deal.
- Sports Handle, 5.4.22: Ohio Sports Betting Application Window Opens June 15
- The Ohio Casino Control Commission announced Wednesday that it will begin accepting sports betting license applications on June 15 for Type A, B, and C proprietors, first-designated mobile management services providers, management services providers, and suppliers.
- Play Ohio, 5.4.22: Ohio Sportsbook Application Deadlines Released
- The Ohio Casino Control Commission on Wednesday took another major step in the march toward legalized sports betting in Ohio.
- MI Bets, 5.5.22: Will The Michigan Online Casino Market Soon Be The Biggest In The Nation?
- The Michigan online casino market — which has been booming since day one — has continued to boom, with the state setting yet another monthly record in March, taking in nearly $131.7 million, according to numbers released by the Michigan Gaming Control Board (MGCB).