iDEA Growth News:
- Sports Handle, 5.5.22: Missouri Sports Betting Bill Draws Debate, Backlash In Senate
- Denny Hoskins’ bill was met with some criticism by Sen. Bill White (iDEA Growth mentioned)
iDEA Growth Member News:
- Legal Sports Report, 5.5.22: Sale To DraftKings Final, Bringing Golden Nugget’s ‘iGaming-First’ Bettors Into The Fold
- A Google search for DraftKings pulls up results for its online sportsbook and daily fantasy sports (DFS).
Sports League News:
- Sports Handle, 5.5.22: Chicago White Sox Name Caesars Official Sports Betting Partner
- Caesars looks to expand footprint into city area and boost online wagering
- Legal Sports Report, 5.4.22: Can Latest Missouri Sports Betting Negotiations Save Bill?
- Missouri lawmakers are still working to close the gap on sports betting.
- Sports Handle, 5.5.22: Optimism In North Carolina About Legalizing Mobile Sports Betting Soon
- House proponent feels confident SB 688 will be enacted by June 30
- Bangor Daily News, 5.6.22: Sports betting could take nearly 2 years to go live in Maine
- Janet Mills signed a historic deal into law on Monday that will put Maine among a group of more than 30 states that have legalized sports betting.
- WRVO, 5.6.22: Legalized mobile sports betting in New York leads to concerns about problem gambling
- An estimated 5% of New Yorkers have a gambling disorder. That’s according to the Central Problem Gambling Resource Center in East Syracuse.