Industry News of the Day for November 15, 2021
iDEA Growth Member News:
- US Bets, 11.15.21: DraftKings Funds Three-Year Research Grant For Problem Gaming
- DraftKings announced Monday that the International Center for Responsible Gaming has awarded a three-year research grant to Bowling Green State University to study problem gaming across America.
- SBC, 11.15.21: Draftkings Opens Permanent Sportsbook At Foxwoods Resort Casino In Connecticut
- DraftKings Inc has opened its new DraftKings Sportsbook at the Foxwoods Resort Casino in Connecticut, replacing the temporary location that premiered in September.
Overall Industry News:
- Sports Handle, 11.15.21: What’s On Tap: NFL Week 11, Sportradar Third-Quarter Earnings, And OSU-MSU
- Come here for a summary of upcoming financial happenings, legislative and regulatory meetings, industry conferences, top games scheduled for the week, and much more. Also, check out our weekly review Get a Grip for a look back at last week’s notable news.
- Sports Handle, 11.12.21: Get A Grip — The Week In Sports Betting: New York Nine, Louisiana Debuts, Mississippi Mobile, Wynns of Change, More
- Here’s the weekend Sports Handle item “Get a Grip,” recapping the week’s top U.S. sports betting stories, highlighting some fresh news, and rounding up key developments.
- Sports Handle, 11.12.21: Video: NY Mobile Sports Betting Winners Ramp Up For Potential Super Bowl Launch
- New York crossed the finish line this week when the New York Gaming Commission issued mobile sports betting conditional licenses to nine major sportsbooks.
- Play CA, 11.12.21: Tribal Battle Brews As Sports Betting Initiatives Set Up To Conflict
- Two California tribal-backed sports betting initiatives aren’t starting on friendly terms.
- TN Bets, 11.15.21: Arkansas Racing Commission To Consider Mobile Sports Betting Rule
- Mobile sports betting could become available in Arkansas by early 2022.
- IGB, 11.15.21: Delaware Igaming Revenue Jumps 44.5% Yoy In October
- Online gambling revenue in Delaware increased 44.5% year-on-year in October, while the amount stakes by playersgrew by 43.4%.
- Play TN, 11.12.21: Tennessee Sports Betting: A Year In Review
- Tennessee sports betting celebrated its one-year anniversary on Nov. 1, 2021.
- SBC, 11.15.21: Indiana Sportsbooks Achieve Record Handle For Second Consecutive Month In October
- Indiana sportsbooks handled more than $640m in October to shatter the state record for betting volume for the second consecutive month.
- IGB, 11.15.21: Canadian Gaming Association Appoints Four New Directors To Board
- The Canadian Gaming Association (CGA) has announced the appointment of four new members to its board of directors.