iDEA Growth Member News:
- Paysafe, 11.2.21: Paysafe Platform Launches With Superbook Sports In Colorado And New Jersey
- Paysafe (NYSE: PSFE), a leading specialized payments platform, today announced that its platform is live in Colorado and New Jersey with SuperBook™ Sports, the iconic sports-betting brand operated by the SBOpco LLC operating company.
- IGB, 11.2.21: Geocomply Receives Temporary Certificate For Geolocation And Idcomply In Louisiana
- Geolocation specialist GeoComply has received its temporary certificate of authority related to its sports wagering service provider license application in the state of Louisiana.
- US Bets, 11.1.21: DraftKings, FanDuel Both Seeking To Purchase The Athletic
- The race for sportsbooks to become major media players continued Monday, as it was reported by The Information that both DraftKings and FanDuel are among numerous companies that are bidding for The Athletic.
- Tampa Bay Times, 11.1.21: Sports Betting Kicks Off In Florida With Quiet Launch By Seminole Tribe
- The Seminole Tribe on Monday quietly launched online sports betting in Florida amid continuing legal challenges to a gambling deal approved by state lawmakers in May.
- Legal Sports Report, 11.1.21: Friday Showdown Looms In Florida Sports Betting Case, Feds Want To Go It Alone
- All Florida sports betting eyes turn to a federal district court in the District of Columbia on Friday.
- Legal Sports Report, 11.1.21: Mobile Florida Sports Betting Live As Hard Rock App Launches
- Florida sports betting is now live after the Hard Rock Sportsbook app started taking bets Monday.
- Action Network, 11.2.21: New Jersey Ballot Question Includes Expanded College Sports Betting. Will it Pass?
- New Jersey has become the U.S. sports betting capitol in some ways. It battled the leagues all the way to the Supreme Court to kickstart this revolution, and became the first state to take $1 billion in bets in a single month.
- Legal Sports Report, 11.1.21: Schuring: Ohio Sports Betting Delayed By Negotiations On Mobile Ops
- Legalizing sports betting in Ohio largely depends on how negotiations around mobile operators shake out, according to Sen. Kirk Schuring.
- Sports Handle, 11.2.21: Three California Tribes Share Plans For Fourth Digital Wagering Initiative
- In a sign that at least some of California’s gaming tribes want to make sure it is those in Indian Country who dictate how and when digital sports betting will be part of the Golden State landscape, the Rincon Band of Luiseno Indians and Federated Indians of the Graton Rancheria and Wilton Rancheria tribes on Friday wrote a letter to their peers outlining a ballot initiative proposal.
- 4WWL, 11.1.21: Sports Betting Begins In Louisiana
- If you bet on the Saints on Sunday, you came away with a nice chunk of cash in your pocket.
- Play VA, 11.1.21: Virginia Kicks Off NFL Season With Near-Record Sports Betting Totals
- The start of the 2021 NFL season produced the expected result for sportsbooks in Virginia, with huge increases in September compared to August.
- Sports Handle, 11.1.21: Virginia Sets Record With $30.9M For September Sports Betting Revenue
- Sports betting operators in Virginia had their best month since launch, as a strong September handle of nearly $294 million reported by the Virginia Lottery on Monday contributed to more than $30.9 million in gross revenue.
- TN Bets, 11.1.21: Tennessee Has Biggest Sports Betting Month Since Launch
- The first September of sports wagering in Tennessee was one to remember as the state’s Education Lottery Corporation reported record handle and gross gaming revenue figures Monday.
- TN Bets, 11.1.21: New Tennessee Sports Wagering Regulator Can’t Wait To Get Started
- When Mary Beth Thomas learned over the summer that the Tennessee Sports Wagering Advisory Council needed an executive director, she immediately knew she wanted to apply.
- IGB, 11.1.21: Illinois Legislature Approves Amendment To Allow Online Registration
- A bill to amend the Illinois Horse Racing Act 1975 has proposed the removal of the requirement to register for a sports betting account in person from next year.