iDEA Growth Member News:
- SBC, 11.22.21: Jonathan Michaels: Digital Payments Can Revolutionize Responsible Gaming
- Jonathan Michaels, SVP, Strategic Development and Government Affairs at Sightline, suggests that digital payment technology has a big part to play in keeping gambling safe and fun.
- SBC, 11.22.21: Genius Sports Agrees New NFL Data Deal With Fanduel Group
- Genius Sports Limited has reached a new agreement with FanDuel Group to provide a range of official NFL data, content, media products and trading services.
- SBC, 11.22.21: SBC Summit North America To Tackle Betting Industry’s Leadership Challenges (mentions DraftKings, FanDuel)
- The future of the US sports betting industry, its relationships with professional sports organizations and media brands, and the sector’s investment landscape will be subject to in-depth examinations during the Leaders in Sports track at SBC Summit North America.
Overall Industry News:
- Sports Handle, 11.22.21: What’s On Tap: Thanksgiving Football, Genius Sports’ Q3 Earnings, And The Match V
- Each Monday, our “What’s on Tap” series previews the week ahead in the world of sports betting. Come here for a summary of upcoming financial happenings, legislative and regulatory meetings, industry conferences, top games scheduled for the week, and much more.
- Sports Handle, 11.19.21: Get A Grip — The Week In Sports Betting: Handle Keeps Growing, Louisiana Making Progress, Oh, Canada
- Here’s the weekend Sports Handle item, “Get a Grip,” recapping the week’s top U.S. sports betting stories, highlighting some fresh news, and rounding up key stories.
- Play NJ, 11.19.21: 5 Reasons Why NJ Online Gambling Set All-Time Record With $1.1 Billion Year And Counting
- This month marks the eighth anniversary of the NJ online casino industry launch. Yes, it’s pretty big news.
- Play NY, 11.19.21: Sen. Addabbo To Request That All NY Online Sports Betting Providers Launch On Same Day
- New York State Sen. Joe Addabbo plans to make a request to the New York State Gaming Commission that all online sports betting providers and operators launch on the same day in the Empire State.
- Sports Handle, 11.19.21: NY Notebook: Books Sift Through Process Of Securing Mobile Sports Betting Servers
- For the nine recommended bidders that received a conditional mobile sports betting license from the New York Gaming Commission earlier this month, the heavy lifting is already done.
- WHAM, 11.21.21: Mobile Sports Betting Will Soon Be Legal In New York State
- After getting the go-ahead from the New York State Gaming Commission, mobile sports betting will soon be legal.
- Play Ohio, 11.19.21: Wondering When Ohio Might Legalize Sports Betting? You Aren’t Alone.
- The simple answer to the question of when an Ohio sports betting bill might become law is … well, that there is no simple answer to that question.