IDEA Growth News:
- Ifrah Law, 11.24.21: Jeff Ifrah Discusses the Wire Act on Panel at SBC Summit North America
- At this year’s SBC Summit North America, Jeff Ifrah will speak on a panel regarding the controversial 2018 Wire Act opinion issued by the U.S. DOJ’s Office of Legal Counsel.
iDEA Growth Member News:
- Legal Sports Report, 11.23.21: Which National Sportsbook Brand Got Virginia Sports Betting Approval?
- It’s been about six months since the application period to expand Virginia sports betting opened – and the first winner is now known.
- Sports Handle, 11.24.21: PointsBet Granted Mobile Sports Betting License in Virginia
- Colonial Downs has been granted approval by the Virginia Lottery to begin offering mobile sports betting in the state through its partnership with Australian-based PointsBet.
- Sports Handle, 11.24.21: PointsBet Aiming To Give Sports Bettors ‘Authentically Canadian’ Experience
- There’s a long list of sportsbooks waiting to operate in Ontario, but one is particularly enthusiastic about the sports betting potential in the province.
- SBC, 11.23.21: US Igaming Industry In The Spotlight At SBC Summit North America (mentions Kindred, Evolution)
- The event at Meadowlands Exposition Center, New Jersey on November 30 – December 2, 2021 will put igaming and the opportunities for its expansion in tandem with mobile sports betting at the heart of the high-level conference discussions.
- Play USA, 11.23.21: Pennsylvania Sets Online Casino, Sports Betting Records In Big October
- The gambling industry in Pennsylvania can’t stop setting records.
- Play NY, 11.23.21: New Bill Would Add Horse Racing To NY Online Sports Betting, Allow Stadiums To Set Up Betting Lounges
- New York State Sen. Joe Addabbo has sponsored a new bill to expand online sports betting.
- Play USA, 11.23.21: Maryland Sports Betting: Good News, But Still Many Questions As 2021 Winds Down
- Marylanders can probably remember when 2021 was shiny and new and the world was full of possibilities for the year when it came to Maryland sports betting.
- Legal Sports Report, 11.23.21: TN Sportsbooks Stuck With Minimum Hold, But There’s A Compromise
- If Tennessee‘s Sports Wagering Advisory Council agrees with its rulemaking committee, TN sportsbooks will not get a reprieve from the state’s minimum 10% hold.
- WWNO, 11.23.21: Online Sports Betting Set To Launch By Mid-january 2022 In Louisiana
- Four more Louisiana casinos received sports betting licenses Monday, bringing the state’s total number of retail sports betting locations to eight.
- Spectrum News 1, 11.23.21: State Senator Lesser Says Now Is The Time To Legalize Sports Betting In Mass.
- A Massachusetts state senator says now is the time to legalize sports betting statewide.