iDEA Growth Member News:
- Play Pennsylvania, 10.22.19 – NetEnt Talks About Its Road Map To PA Online Casino Success
- NetEnt, a leading Swedish-based digital gaming entertainment company with a presence across Europe and now America, has played a leading role in the Pennsylvania online casino market.
- Play Pennsylvania, 10.22.19 – Villanova And St. Joe’s Drawing Lines In The Sand On Student Body Betting
- Two Philadelphia-area schools with D1 athletic programs are pushing back against Pennsylvania sports wagering by banning students, faculty, and staff from betting.
- Gambling Compliance, 10.23.19 – Supreme Court Decision Fuels Sports-Betting Push In Georgia [subscription paywall]
- Last year’s historic sports-betting decision by the U.S. Supreme Court is galvanizing a campaign by Georgia lawmakers to put a referendum on the state ballot in November 2020 to legalize not only wagers on games but casinos and horseracing.
- Sports Handle, 10.22.19 – Here’s Why Purdue Is Prohibiting Faculty, Staff, Students From Betting On Boilermakers
- Universities don’t care if the black market can thrive, they care if their student-athletes can have a college experience.
- Legal Sports Report, 10.23.19 – Boyd CEO ‘Quite Optimistic’ On FanDuel Performance In Indiana Sports Betting
- Boyd CEO Keith Smith expects FanDuel Sportsbook to demonstrate strength in Indiana similar to that which has led it to market-leading positions in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Play USA, 10.22.19 – FanDuel Sportsbook Now Live For Indiana Online Sports Betting
- FanDuel has added another state to its growing portfolio. The sports betting juggernaut debuted mobile wagering in Indiana.
- Associated Press, 10.22.19 – Judge Denies Injunction Against DC Sports Betting Contract
- A judge has denied an injunction request that would’ve blocked the District of Columbia from moving forward on its $215 million no-bid sports gambling contract.
- Cincinnati Enquirer, 10.22.19 – Ohio Inter-University Council: Exclude College Sports From Legalized Sports Betting
- As Ohio legislators consider whether the state should join Indiana and 17 others that have legalized sports betting, the president of the Inter-University Council consisting of Ohio’s 14 public universities – including University of Cincinnati, Ohio State University and Miami University – testified before a House Finance Committee to oppose gambling on collegiate sports in the state.
- QNS, 10.22.19 – Queens Senator Believes The Time Is Now For Mobile Sports Betting In New York
- As New Jersey celebrates another month of massive revenue brought into its coffers through sports betting operations, state Senator Joseph Addabbo Jr. continues to push to get New York off the sidelines with mobile sports betting.
- Providence Journal, 10.22.19 – RI Sports-Betting Revenue Down Despite Mobile App
- Despite the convenience of mobile wagers from anywhere in Rhode Island, the state is again well behind its sports-betting revenue estimates more than three months into the fiscal year.
- Legal Sports Report, 10.22.19 – Checking Into What MLB Told Washington State Regulators About Sports Betting
- Major League Baseball‘s vision for what sports betting in Washington state might look like if a genie granted wishes played out earlier this month.