- WILX, 9.17.19 – Sports Betting Bill Passed In Michigan
- Sports betting might become legal in the state of Michigan. A sports betting bill was passed Tuesday out of a state house committee.
- WWJ News Radio, 9.17.19 – Sports Betting Legislation Takes Step Forward In Michigan
- Legislation for legalized sports betting in Michigan took a step forward on Tuesday as the state House Regulatory Reform Committee approved a package of three bills that now advance to the House Ways and Means Committee.
- Penn Bets, 9.17.19 – First Full Month Of PA Online Casino Sees More Wagered Than Sports Betting, But Less Revenue
- The Pennsylvania online casino market is still a long way from maturity, but August provided a more comprehensive snapshot than July, when the state’s three mobile casinos were only in business for about half the month.
- WTOP, 9.17.19 – Complaint Poses Fresh Challenge To DC Sports Betting
- Sports betting in D.C. is facing a new legal roadblock. A D.C. resident involved in sports betting technology filed a complaint Tuesday, challenging the city’s $215 million no-bid sports betting contract with Intralot, a Greek company that already operates the D.C. lottery.
- My Columbia Basin, 9.17.19 – Sports Betting App Is Weeks Away
- The Oregon Lottery is poised to launch a new professional sports betting mobile app. The app, Scoreboard, requires users to be in Oregon, be over the age of 21 and sets limits on how often you can increase your gambling limit.
- Gambling Compliance, 9.18.19 – As New York Sleeps, New Jersey Rakes In Manhattan Sports-Betting Revenue [subscription paywall]
- A New York state senator is hoping a comprehensive study of gambling in his state will persuade his fellow lawmakers and Governor Andrew Cuomo to finally enact legislation to halt the exodus of New York bettors to New Jersey.
- Quad Community Press, 9.17.19 – Time To Legalize Sports Betting
- More than 13 states have already legalized sports betting, and 20 more are considering it. You should be able to place that bet right here in Minnesota.
- Baltimore Post-Examiner, 9.18.19 – The Current State Of Online Sports Betting In Maryland
- Unfortunately, online sports betting has not yet been legalized in Maryland. However, things are moving in a positive direction.
Sports League News:
- Bloomberg, 9.18.18 – NBA Commissioner Silver Favors Regulated Sports Betting
- National Basketball Association Commissioner Adam Silver talks about the need for regulation when it comes to sports betting.
iDEA Growth Member News:
- Sports Handle, 9.17.19 – DraftKings’ Product Lead On NFL ‘Super Pool’: ‘We Want To Go Big’
- There’s just under two weeks to dive into the DraftKings Sportsbook “Super Pool,” a brand new New Jersey-based NFL pick ‘em contest boasting a guaranteed $1M prize pool and $250,000 top prize.
- Play USA, 9.17.19 – 888’s Sportsbook, Casino And Poker Products Are Crucial To Competing In US
- 888 Holdings has been at the epicenter of regulated US online gambling for the past six years. In other words, the Gibraltar-headquartered company has been a leading player right from the outset.