iDEA Growth Member News:
- Yahoo! Finance, 4.25.22: FANDUEL EXPANDS ITS PARTNERSHIP TO BECOME AN OFFICIAL SPORTS BETTING PARTNER OF THE NEW YORK YANKEES
- FanDuel Group, the premier sports gaming destination in the United States, announced today a multi-year partnership renewal to become An Official Sports Betting Partner of the New York Yankees.
- Sports Handle, 4.22.22: Get A Grip — The Week In Sports Betting: Issues Abound
- Most of the industry news that’s fit to link
- Play USA, 4.21.22: Alabama, Texas Regulators Aim To Cut Funding For Metaverse Casino
- Just as gambling law has struggled to keep up with technology, securities law experiences the same problems around the Metaverse and NFTs. One of the recent examples of that is a dispute over Sand Vegas Casino Club – which, yes, is different than Las Vegas Sands Corp.
Sports League News:
- ESPN Chalk, 4.22.22: 2022 NFL draft betting market poses challenges for league, bookmakers
- It was 2009 in Costa Rica, and bookmaker Rex Beyers was getting ready to learn a lesson about taking bets on the NFL draft.
- Legal Sports Report, 4.25.22: Report: MA Sports Betting Bill Clears Senate Committee
- The Massachusetts Senate will have a chance to legalize MA sports betting but it might not be an easy process, according to a report.
- Mass Live, 4.32.22: Sports betting in Mass. gains momentum, but college sports, credit card bets remain friction points
- The Senate is poised to debate legislation Thursday to legalize sports betting in Massachusetts, but the bill that emerged Friday afternoon from a Senate committee differs in several important ways from the sports betting bill that has already cleared the House.
- NBC Boston, 4.25.22: Senate Tees Up Sports Betting Bill for Vote This Week
- The long-awaited wagering bill was advanced favorably out of the Senate Ways and Means Committee late Friday afternoon
- CBS Boston, 4.23.22: Massachusetts Senate Expected To Vote On Sports Betting Bill This Week
- Legalized sports betting may soon be coming to Massachusetts.
- Boston Business Journal, 4.25.22: Senate tees up sports betting bill for vote this week
- The long-awaited wagering bill was advanced favorably out of the Senate Ways and Means Committee late Friday afternoon, and is set for a vote on Beacon Hill this week.
- Legal Sports Report, 4.22.22: Kansas Sports Betting Bill Set For Final Sprint Next Week
- While the Kansas legislature is likely to pass a sports betting bill when it reconvenes April 25, it is not without a peculiar component.
- Legal Sports Report, 4.22.22: Hopeful Ohio Sports Betting Operators Could See Draft Applications Soon
- Operators looking to launch sports betting in Ohio could see applications soon, according to the Casino Control Commission.
- Sports Handle, 4.22.22: California Tribal Leaders Would Rather Delay Sports Betting Than Cede Control
- At IGA conference, representatives from multiple tribes explained why they’re hardline about being in charge
- Sports Handle, 4.22.22: South Carolina Politicians Introduce Another Sports Betting Bill
- Bipartisan House Bill 5277 is the second try in three years to legalize sports betting in the Palmetto State
- TN Bets, 4.21.22: Legal Tennessee Sports Betting Profit Declines Month-Over-Month
- Legal Tennessee Sports Betting Profit Declines Month-Over-Month