iDEA Growth Member News:
- SBC, 1.19.22: White Hat Gaming: Targeting A Presence In Every US Regulated State
- White Hat Gaming has stated it will maintain momentum on its US sports betting and igaming expansion plans in 2022, as it looks to be featured in every regulated state across the country.
- SBC, 1.19.22: GeoComply Records Over One Million Accounts In New York Market
- GeoComply has compiled data showing that more than one million accounts have been created across the five authorized sportsbooks in the state of New York since its mobile sports betting market launched.
Overall Industry News:
- Sports Handle, 1.19.22: Sportsbooks Continue To Spend Millions On Radio Advertising
- Sportsbooks are continuing to be a game-changer for local radio stations, with ad spending in the first nine months of 2021 tripling the ad spend for the first nine months of 2020, according to data collected by Kantar.
- ESPN, 1.19.22: $150 Million Bet With New York Sportsbooks In One Weekend
- New York sportsbooks took $150 million in bets from more than 650,000 accounts during the first weekend the state’s online market was open, according to figures released Tuesday by state officials.
- Legal Sports Report, 1.19.22: Will Connecticut Continue Growth With NY Sports Betting Live?
- Sports betting in Connecticut just wrapped up its second full month in December but the growing market could already be in for a slowdown as NY sports betting ramps up.
- Play VA, 1.18.22: First Anniversary Of Virginia Sports Betting: 10 Things We Learned
- Thursday, Jan. 21, marks the first anniversary of sports betting in Virginia, and we’ve learned a lot over the past 12 months of legal wagering.
- IGB, 1.19.22: NH Sports Betting Revenue Slips To Four-month Low In December
- Sports betting revenue in New Hampshire fell to a four-month low in December, despite the state’s handle reaching its second-highest monthly total on record.
- Legal Sports Report, 1.19.22: Indiana Sports Betting Finishes 2021 With Near-Record Month
- Indiana sports betting capped off a year of significant growth with a big December.
- Sports Handle, 1.19.22: Maine Legislature’s Sports Betting Champion Resigns His Senate Seat
- Maine Sen. Louis Luchini, a legislative leader behind efforts to legalize sports wagering in the state, resigned Tuesday to take a position with the U.S. Small Business Administration, according to the Bangor Daily News.
- Legal Sports Report, 1.19.22: Michigan Ends First Year of Online Sports Betting With Huge Handle
- Michigan sports betting capped off 2021 with a bang, at least in terms of wagers.